Last Person To Post Wins

Hi there Dis how you doing today?

Afternoon Mags, Sarah and Dis :D Oh sorry....afternoon Allan :D How's everyone doing?

Ah yes Sarah, I remember our mud wrestling! :D We did Allan a favour but he hasn't done one for us in return has he? Hmmmm what can we make you do for us Allan....................;)

Maybe he's gone into hiding....lol x :D

:D Afternoon ladies, no not hiding, just over seeing the installation of our new water bed, my bedroom has had a make over, new fitted wardrobes, new flooring and now the bed, cant wait to test it out with Mrs G later, you can pre warm it before you get in it :D Oh and I WIN!!!:p

Bring it on big boy!! ;);):D

You tested the water bed out yet? Or are you waiting for Mrs G? :p:D

:D The bloke from the company is putting it together, he is all the way from Devon, and i have to watch a DVD on how to look after it :D

You'll have to let us know if it's as comfy as it looks. I've always fancied the idea of having a water bed but thought it'd make me feel sick. I hate the kids bouncing on my bed when I'm lying in it, makes me feel as if I'm going to hurl lol! :eek::D

They always seemed to be owned by 'naughty people' when they first came out didn't they? Y'know pimps, 'loose ladies' etc, but more and more people are buying them now. :D

I suppose they'd be great if you had a bad back (which I do :D). Just not good for people who get sea sick or have a water phobia like you Mandi lol. :D

They always seemed to be owned by 'naughty people' when they first came out didn't they? Y'know pimps, 'loose ladies' etc, but more and more people are buying them now. :D

I suppose they'd be great if you had a bad back (which I do :D). Just not good for people who get sea sick or have a water phobia like you Mandi lol. :D

LOL..... apparently they are really bad for people with bad backs?! So it wouldn't be any good for me there either...lol x:D

Back