Last Person To Post Wins

yes allan i have that soggy feeling to :(

:D It hasnt stopped here all day, my garden is awash and its forcast more rain overnight, its that hard sometimes it keeps knocking my satelite picture out :mad:

:D It hasnt stopped here all day, my garden is awash and its forcast more rain overnight, its that hard sometimes it keeps knocking my satelite picture out :mad:

omg its the same here hasnt stopped since 11am like its really coming down. it must be worse there if its affecting you sky dish. mine's ok. had to go in2 town i got drenched as did dd :sigh: ment to be going dublin this evening but dont know if i will if this rain keeps us. there floods everywhere :(

omg its the same here hasnt stopped since 11am like its really coming down. it must be worse there if its affecting you sky dish. mine's ok. had to go in2 town i got drenched as did dd :sigh: ment to be going dublin this evening but dont know if i will if this rain keeps us. there floods everywhere :(

:D the local radio keeps saying we are going to get two weeks worth in one night :eek:

uh oh!!! oh well this time next week il be ready for the sunshine :p

I want sunshine!!

at least you got out for your run!!!

we got a bit wet on the way back but at least the torrential stuff waited..... poor dogs havent been further than the garden gate mind!

:D My fire is on in the front room and i am cooking spagetti for the family, two lots cos nana doesnt like garlic, but the last time i made it she ate it, and i forgot and put loads of the stuff in??? :p

it was a lovely warm sunny day here yesterday, a day for the sunglasses and all the windows open!! err not today though :cry:

:D This is my third day off and it hasnt stopped, im back at work on sunday and it will be cracking the flags :mad:

Back