Last Person To Post Wins

:D As long as you are not tempted tp have anything to eat whilst you are in Mc Ds:D
:eek::eek:Aaah...... i did run this morning....

Am watching ugly betty then BB but I still win!:p

Damn - I knew I should have checked the flippin tv guide before I came out - I didnt realise it started today :( Can't even phone home to get 'anyone' to Sky plus it as I'm at the airport fetching him :mad:

Think you will out last me in the stay awake stakes but I am still the queen of this thread and dont you forget it!!!:p

you guys type so quickley I cant keep up!! Am off to bed to watch the BB final tucked up! Dont know about where you are but its cold here!!

you guys type so quickley I cant keep up!! Am off to bed to watch the BB final tucked up! Dont know about where you are but its cold here!!

:D I switched my heating on before, so its nice and toasty here :D

And I thought you northerners were meant to be tough!!!! We never switch ours on until October half term just out of principle!!:D

And I thought you northerners were meant to be tough!!!! We never switch ours on until October half term just out of principle!!:D

:D Wash your mouth out, im from the south, the tempreture in my car didnt get above 13 today, so it is chilly and wet :D

Yes but you are still a wuss for putting the heating on!!!! Men are so soft these days! Anyway on that note I am taking my crown up to bed as Hubby is calling!!!!:D Night night x

im back!!!!!!and i got the friggin shoes wooooohooooo now im gonna watch the last bb :( sob sob with a nice pint...................of water :p

:D Lesley has already gone, complaining its too cold, :D so i can watch what i want and its not big bother :p

Just watched BB - did not expect Rachael to b in final never mind win!!!!

Back