ProPoints Let's give this a go

Hi lostris, chips here, sorry you're not well :bighug: Something my mum used to give us as kids, and it works for Big Kids as well. Melt fruity sugar free jelly crystals in hot water to make a drink. You can add a cold or flu powder, or honey and lemon if you want. Really soothes the throat and makes a lovely fruity hot drink. Be good - chips xx

image.jpg

Food today
L:
Rosti with fish fingers and sauce with onion in it 17pp

D:
Corn pancakes and ketchup 9pp

26/35 dailies used.
may have some more honey

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    510.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
How ru feeling beautiful? X

hope your feeling better xx

Hi ladies,
pthanks for the messages. I am feeling a bit better, throat is better but still have a lotttt of snot everywhere. Sigh.
Good news re weigh in, I am down 0,8kg which is 1 3/4 pounds. :) I am quite pleased with that considering the snot probably adds a lot of weight hahaha. I am now at minus 14,5kg im total.
I hope you guys are doing well

xxx

Last edited:
So, food today

B: Homemade chicken and egg salad with chicken schnitzel pieces, egg, mayo, lettuce tomto and croutons, will be yummmm. 9pp
L: crackers and tuna salad no mayo 6pp
D: 2 kroketten, 2 white buns 14pp
S: 1 mini tompouce 1pp

Dailies: 24/35 used excl lunch that is
Weekliea: 49/49 whoooo new weeklies

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    419.8 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    411.2 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    516 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Hi ladies,
pthanks for the messages. I am feeling a bit better, throat is better but still have a lotttt of snot everywhere. Sigh.
Good news re weigh in, I am down 0,8kg which is 1 3/4 pounds. :) I am quite pleased with that considering the snot probably adds a lot of weight hahaha. I am now at minus 14,5kg im total.
I hope you guys are doing well

xxx

Well done :D x

Hi lostris, chips here, sorry you're not well :bighug: Something my mum used to give us as kids, and it works for Big Kids as well. Melt fruity sugar free jelly crystals in hot water to make a drink. You can add a cold or flu powder, or honey and lemon if you want. Really soothes the throat and makes a lovely fruity hot drink. Be good - chips xx
Totally missed this msg before, sorry babe. Sounds like a fab drink however sugarfree jelly is really hard to come by here :( I have tried finding it several times but cant seem to.... Will keep this in mind for when I find the damn things hehehe

xx

Hm, just realised the tuna salad looks gross but is actually really good. Wanted to put tomato on it but they are rotten. Sigh.
Also, the supermarket that is 3min walk from my house is going to be closed all of next week :( darn it. I hate that!!!!

Hope you feeling a bit better and work passed quickly. Its horrible feeling rotten at work. What is it you do?

I had to google Chris Powell to find out who he was. He's not bad, I will give you that. A positive distraction I suspect ;) I did once try to find out who one of the personal trainers was on an episode of "obese: year to save mylife" that I watched as he was stonkingly hot. Very muscly and pleasant with lots of tattoos. Very much my type :) Never did find out who he was though unfortunately.[/QUOTE

I know this is like a week ago but your talking about Jessie Pavelka. Hes is yumilicious! cooorrrrr!

Here to follow too! Cant believe i didnt know you had a diary <3

I think your salad looks yum! reminds me a of the southern fried chicken salad I used to do! yum!

Hope you feeling a bit better and work passed quickly. Its horrible feeling rotten at work. What is it you do?

I had to google Chris Powell to find out who he was. He's not bad, I will give you that. A positive distraction I suspect ;) I did once try to find out who one of the personal trainers was on an episode of "obese: year to save mylife" that I watched as he was stonkingly hot. Very muscly and pleasant with lots of tattoos. Very much my type :) Never did find out who he was though unfortunately.[/QUOTE

I know this is like a week ago but your talking about Jessie Pavelka. Hes is yumilicious! cooorrrrr!

Here to follow too! Cant believe i didnt know you had a diary <3
Hahaha, never too late to talk about yummy people hihi. Not a problem re diary, I made it... Last week or smth? Haha. So no worries ;)

I think your salad looks yum! reminds me a of the southern fried chicken salad I used to do! yum!
Thanks, you dont even really see the chicken I think lol haha. But it was very nice, :) I will be making that more often.

hiya hope your ok xx

Food today
B:
3 piccolini tuna 6pp
3 piccolini mozarella 5pp

L:
egg, bacon, cheese 5pp
bread 3pp

D: Mexican burritos, 2 small ones 12pp
Diet icecream 1pp

S: 15g of peanut butter, 3pp
Banana 0pp

35/35 dailies used
Will earn 6AP and will use them for bowl of chippies while watching tv.
43/49 weeklies left (had some choccie last night)

And yes I just had mini pizzas for breakfast. :) I bought new flavours yesterday and they werelooking at me like "eat me".

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    578.7 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Food today
B:
3 piccolini tuna 6pp
3 piccolini mozarella 5pp

L:
egg, bacon, cheese 5pp
bread 3pp

D: eating at parents so ???? 16pp left

19/35 dailies used
Will earn 3AP
43/49 weeklies left (had some choccie last night)

And yes I just had mini pizzas for breakfast. :) I bought new flavours yesterday and they werelooking at me like "eat me".

I know you've said before but I can't find it, how many PP's are those pizzas? I always buy them when I'm there:)

I know you've said before but I can't find it, how many PP's are those pizzas? I always buy them when I'm there:)
Well, depends on how many of which flavour hehe
Tuna, 1 is2pp, 3 are 6pp
Mozarella and tomato 1 is 2pp, 3 are 5pp

Most flavours are 2pp for 1 and 6pp for 3.
Only exception are three cheeses, thats 7pp for 3, and hawaii which is 5pp for 3. (And mozzarella tom)

Yum I really can't wait now. Ill switch my phone off whilst I'm there or ill be hounding you about PP's whilst I'm there at least I've got my list you did me:)

Yum I really can't wait now. Ill switch my phone off whilst I'm there or ill be hounding you about PP's whilst I'm there at least I've got my list you did me:)
I wouldnt mind to be honest, just ask me and I will try to find out. My ww app has Dutch products in it as well, its on my ipad though not on my phone but if theres smth you need to know for the next day you can always pm me ;)

Any other specific foods you eat here that are not on the list? X

Back