Lindsey is losing it! Weight, not marbles.........

If I don't do it the night before they end up with the most random of concoctions. The 2 girls will happily shower themselves but they literally go through a whole bottle of shampoo and shower gel between them so I have to ration it out for them. They'd also stay in there for hours on end! Teeny hates showers and has a melt down when in so he has to have a bath. They don't like making things easy :)

We also went through the phase of mixing all the shampoo and shower gel together to make a new concoction, then use half the bottle, but I think that has now passed. Having said that, youngest was very naughty yesterday when I was in brum, he stood on his brothers bed and squirted red paint over the door onto his brothers head (as he walked through the door). Apparently a chase ensued which resulted in red paint splattered over the floor, the carpet, my duvet. Apparently mark went bonkers, he was swearing and everything at them! Glad I wasn't here!

OMG! Has it come out of everything? I think I would have reacted the same way as mark, if not worse!

Sounds like my madhouse! Glad its not just mine so naughty! Hope you get it clean ok. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done linds a great day with food and exercise even with window cleaner you are brave!! :p

Enjoy your shop hope you come back with lots of sw goodies. Stay away from the sweetie aisle. ;)

Morning Linds. Only 3 syns? Youre really going for it. Well done. Hope you have a lovely day. X

Hi pip, yes I weigh on Friday morning before work. Another good day (so far).

breakfast: bran flakes, berries, skimmed milk

lunch: JP, salad, half a boiled egg, cauliflower and mayo (2 syns)

dinner: JP, beans, cheese, salad with balsamic, lemon juice and garlic dressing (yum).

snacks: Apple. Will prob have yoghurt and fruit later.

exercise: davinas 30minute workout (core section). This was all floor exercises so no cardio, but it all counts for something hopefully. Can barely walk or move from standing to sitting following yesterday's "pump" workout!

All exercise helps. :)
Well done you, another on track day.... yipee arent we doing well?
No lapsing tonight mrs. ;)
Xxx

Hiya Linds
How are you? Foods looking fab, keep up the good work your doing so well x x

Back