Lindsey is losing it! Weight, not marbles.........

Saturday 24th May

Happy Saturday. Weather here has been rain, sun, rain, sun. Watching qpr on TV in play offs as OH has been a follower since he was a kid. Made the vegetable goulash, it was okay but not as good as the one I had at work, but tasty. Going to freeze it and take it with us next week. Going to make curry for dinner later and just ate a twirl!

breakfast: pancakes, berries, lemon juice, sweetener

lunch: vegetable goulash, half pouch veg rice (2 syns)

dinner: chicken curry

will have a poppadom and maybe a small piece of naan with my curry so that will be around 7 syns.

I'm drooling!!!!

Glad hubbys ok, he dont smoke does he, hope the curry dont hive him give wind he could be alight!!! :D lol.

Seriously mrs - have a great week with the mil and nice to have friends nearby too.

Will catch up when we're back. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm back. Had a great holiday with MIL and the kids, although the weather wasn't the best. We went swimming, played crazy golf, played lots of board games and cards and bingo and spent lots of lovely quality time together. Ate out once and had a huge lasagne with chips but ate in the caravan otherwise so food not too bad. Had wine every night but not excessive amounts. We got back at lunch time today so I will weigh in tomorrow morning and report the damage then. I go on holiday 8 weeks on Monday so really need to get my back side on gear!

Glad you had a nice time! Well done for being so controlled! 8 weeks is plenty of time to make a real difference, you can most definitely do it! :)

Hiya
Glad to hear you've had a great time. Sorry about the weather :(
I'm sure you'll see a huge difference in 8 weeks, even if u do 1lb a week that's still over half a stone :)
Harvester sounds great, haven't been in ages!

Back