M-Mouse's Droppings

Ooo yay for henhouse.

Catching up a bit.

When I was living in a hostel I wanted to invent a tranquiliser dart like device that muted people, would be very useful on trains too - and in this office(bloomin football talk when I'm barely awake).

hey jaq. Oh i hate people in supermarkets who dawdle...

What about those people who watch their items being scanned through by the till girl, make no move whatsoever to pack anything, and only when the total is announced, start packing. Purse? The hunt for that starts only AFTER every item is packed.

You know what? I admire them!!! We should stand there gazing at the machine pricing our food everywhichway but that which marked up on the shelf (and we only notice we've been overcharged when we get home)... and we should make those behind us wait while we so do. After all, it's not our fault the supermarkets haven't got enough tills open. Right?

Maybe we need to learn some of "their" tricks!!

I refuse to use the self serve tills,,,, if im paying tescos over inflated prices im getting it scanned and packed for me !!!

I use self service because then I can pay with as much loose change as I can carry without feeling daft. Its like getting free food.

So I guess thats a warning not to be behind me in the self service queue.

I use self service because then I can pay with as much loose change as I can carry without feeling daft. Its like getting free food.

So I guess thats a warning not to be behind me in the self service queue.
Ah, great idea! Hard to imagine life before plastic money - in a couple of days pf cash shopping, I have tons of coins I can't dispose of. They will come in handy before pay day, for sure.

Whenever I've used the self service till, something or other hasn't scanned properly so I have to wait and wait for help! aaah!

I'm like Scrumps... (but here you pack your own which, given how some packing has been done for me in the past - heavy things on top(!), is fine!!)

i go and use the counting machine with my loose change but it does charge you grr !! still its great when you have 20.00 of 1ps lol

Loving this conversation - trust me to have been out of action when all this has been going on. There are kindred spirits here! I'm so with you on all of this - I loathe the general public! My OH finds my intolerance amusing I think, but we're well matched - he's so laid back he's practically horizontal!

Morning!

woop birthday when? dont say ive missed it :)
thanks its all down to jillian!

Mousey mousey - I won't be online tomorrow, cos I've no internet at the house, so wishing you a very Happy Birthday for tomorrow...

Back