M-Mouse's Droppings

You poor old thing!

It's nice being at home for lunch because it means I can have something hot and cooked and bizarre as opposed to cold and bizarre in the office. The thing is, do I hvae my third chicken breast of the day again or cook up some steak? Maybe I will have both - don't know what/when I am going to get to eat tomorrow!

A Dukan girl can't eat enough chicken! (although I'm still not a fan of chicken breasts, mind!)

(How old will you be? I can't recall now! I'm sure you're really young like Baby Vicky!)

A Dukan girl can't eat enough chicken! (although I'm still not a fan of chicken breasts, mind!)

(How old will you be? I can't recall now! I'm sure you're really young like Baby Vicky!)

I like whole chicken but I sometimes worry that I am going to get a fatty bit. I love thighs best of all!

I am having breasts today because I bought three packs yesterday, having run out of meat!

Nah - I am practically old enough to be babe Vicky's Mum - 42:D

Still no delivery!!

When my DD and I went to the cinema to see the King's Speech the other week, she announced rather loudly 'bloody hell Mother, apart from me you must be the youngest person in here' :D

pmsl to your DD comment LOL.
Oh i love thighs the best too. brown meat all the way for me.
my mum is 69 this year so you are way off Kim :D

Only from the mouth of babes, as they say ;)

That film - or any other at the moment come to that - really doesn't appeal (despite my being a BIG royalist and I've taken a week off to come home for the Royal Wedding!!)

oh i really want to see. will go with mum next week i think (woop she is back from spain today after been away since befroe xmas)

10 going on 11 for me...

Does that mean the villa with pool is free then Vicks?

Can you guarantee me though that no one will bang the back of my seat during the film? Answer their mobile phone? Talk? Come and sit in front of me JUST as the film starts and have a big head or afro hair? Rustle sweet papers? Eat McDo? etc etc.

I'm far too intolerant for the cinema!

I rest my case.

I go to the cinema first showing on a weekend morning and usually there are no more than 4 other people in there, tis wonderful.

Maintainer said:
Can you guarantee me though that no one will bang the back of my seat during the film? Answer their mobile phone? Talk? Come and sit in front of me JUST as the film starts and have a big head or afro hair? Rustle sweet papers? Eat McDo? etc etc.

I'm far too intolerant for the cinema!

I have pretty low intolerance levels for the cinema too, in fact most things that involve the general public en masse have enormous potential to irritate me!

ooooh playtime for the kitten!! you lucky thing!!

Loving that I'm not the only intolerant one in the cinema! And now, on the metro, mobile phones work <grrrr> so I've glared at more than one chatting on one of them!

<signed Maintainer Meldrew>

Back