M-Mouse's Droppings

- until I get rats!
I'm sure I can eat the eggs, as I really do eat tons of the things!

used to love my chooks ...problem was i couldnt bare to eat their eggs or eat chicken ..... they were better fed than the rest of the house lol.......
rats were a pain we dug a pit under the hen house and stuck diesel in it it worked

Well done on the loss mouse, that's brilliant with so many meals out. What fantastic present! I'd love to keep a couple of chickens but I just don't think we have the room for them here :( and yes - you'll definitely get through the eggs!

ooooh - how did they get on? Is it cold at night for them outside?!! S'pose they're used to it. What's the routine then? You're out there at crack of dawn taking care of them (whatever that means) before work?

Excellent! Those will do for breakfast, but how will you manage the remainder of the day?!!!

Do they hide the eggs? I remember, as a child, having the task of finding the eggs at my Great Aunt's place. The poor loves would lay them in strange places, hoping we'd not find them, I guess! awh!!

Morning my love. 6 eggs this morning so no one for the chop yet:D One chuck laid it's ruddy egg on the most inaccessible part of the coop so I wa on my hands and knees with a wooden spoon to get it before it was trodden on:D Thank goodness they don't peck!

Horrrible drizzly day today, so off to the cinema with the kids to see Just Go With It and a spot of lunch (for them!!)

Had a friend over yesterday but was good. I made butternut soup and mackrel pate with carrots to dip in it. I ignored the lovely french stick and even turned down the chocolate covered cranberry cookies she brought!

My gut doctor has asssured me that my app with the dietician is on its way - eek! at least somewhere like that I surely won't be anywhere near the fattest kid in the waiting room any more!

Bolied duck eggs for breakfast again - got to eat them before I start on ours! Not sure what else to eat today - PP day. Have a good day!

Evening mousy :) How have you been?
Can I ask why you are going to a dietician when you have lost so much weight?? Sorry nosey me...lol
Hope the movies go well and kidlets enjoy it , Im really not sure how you could turn down numbie bickkies... Ummm I think Im hungry!!
My kids have just gone to bed with me yelling for the last 1/2hr as Ms Karlia decided to pull ALL her clothes out her drawers, God I could kill that kid sometimes!! Think I might just pop on over and help you collect eggs :) Would be so much quieter!

have a great day mousy!! xxxxx

You are sooo good abstaining from all that bread and biccies. You are my idol :)

Back