M-Mouse's Droppings

LOL Jo
LOL even harder at the thought of the Vickters hipsters falling down at work - although seriously what a lovely compliment from your colleague.

morning Kim xxx
she asked how id lost weight i said atkins she said oh is that where you just eat bacon LOL

LOL like dukan is the diet where all you eat is filet steak covered in yogurt (yak!!)

Fantastic loss for you again this week!

LMAO. eerrr why ruin a perfectly good steak LOL at least it wasnt a muller toffee :D

PMSL that really is vile - go wash your mouth out young lady! Those yogurts taste bad enough anyway, without being poured over meat! Can't believe it's Friday - where has my week gone? Watching a program about junior doctors in Newcastle at the moment - they showed town on a Friday night and it looked like Stag/hen night central!

I know that's where you said you were going - just didn't realise that was how it was! - but then I am a bit sheltered from Saturday nights out!!! If you ever get married again I will come up to Newcastle for your Hen do!

erm that will never happen. maybe my 40th? LOL

"muffins" - do you use a different recipe to get many of them? Or little ones perhaps? (I want more muffins so that I can have them for breakfast and snack without necessarily cutting down on breakfast!)

Back