M-Mouse's Droppings

Glad to hear that they don't peck. I remember helping my uncle to feed the chickens on his farm when I was a little girl, and it's quite intimidating the way they swarm around you, pecking with their sharp little beaks!

Individually, they can be really cute and they each have a different character.

he he i loved my girls ....got loads of photos on my face book of them my littlest used to sit in their pen for hours with them

Evening mousy :) How have you been?
Can I ask why you are going to a dietician when you have lost so much weight?? Sorry nosey me...lol
Hope the movies go well and kidlets enjoy it , Im really not sure how you could turn down numbie bickkies... Ummm I think Im hungry!!
My kids have just gone to bed with me yelling for the last 1/2hr as Ms Karlia decided to pull ALL her clothes out her drawers, God I could kill that kid sometimes!! Think I might just pop on over and help you collect eggs :) Would be so much quieter!

have a great day mousy!! xxxxx

Morning Vicks, I am fine thanks. I am seeing the dietician due to my ongoing bad tummy - pains and vomiting and regurgitation and stuff.

he he i loved my girls ....got loads of photos on my face book of them my littlest used to sit in their pen for hours with them

They all have names now;

Shelly - (French Maran) black, has a death wish as refuses to go to bed at night.
Yoko - (French Maran) black too
Henrietta (Plymouth Rock) black and ginger
Annie - (Rhode Island Red) - ginger
Nugget - (Cuckoo Maran) Black and speckly
Sunday - (Cuckoo Maran) speckly again
(the last 2 named by the kids!)
Henrietta - black and ginger

BTW guys my oh got me a funky pink Bento box for my birthday - I will let you know how it shapes up when I go back to work.

oh posh bento eh !!!

cool names i named mine after the neighbours lol

my OH used to tease them and if they came in the kitchen he would open the oven door !

Good skills on resisting the crusty loaf and biscuits, that can't have been easy & excellent chicken names - I'm so jealous!

I am obviously such a kid!
With the bread and biscuits I don't really give it a second thought now - I have only eaten bread once since August. I think food issues for me are a bit like alcoholism - I know others can cheat in a little way and still succeed, but once I start I know I struggle to stop and I know that the lbs are one hell of a lot easier to put on than take off. Saying that I am now lighter than I have been for 15 1/2 years - that is my positive thought for the day!

thats brilliant :) I would prefer alcohol to food any day LOL

im ok my love. got 2nd date on friday taking the sausissons with me :D

what you up?

Hey Mousey... What fun you're having!

hey hun we should all start a foodaholics group therepy session

Not only am I the lightest for 15 years, I need new jeans - mine are falling down and my belt is on the last notch and I can't make any more due to the design!

yey :) new jean shopping. my work trousers are falling down. one of the girls just asked me if i lost weight said i looked like a different person :D

On the French sites I've used, I have a different pseudo... a girl's name. And because I've always been her since my online dieting life began in 2002, I consider myself truly to be two people. She is very good at dieting, and loves eating healthily or, when all else fails, the Dukan diet.

Then there's the other me; you've met her here.

(Schizo me?!)

Back