M-Mouse's Droppings

Where are you???

Hi I'm here, hiding behind the chicken mountain! Good weekend thanks.

Morning everyone - another damp one. The chicks didn't like it yesterday and ended the day looking most bedraggled!

i love your new diary title!!!!! how are tricks hon x

Hi darling, thngs are good thanks except having concentration issues:D I need a bit of sunshine!

Are you feeling better?

Foodwise fluctuating all over the place this week so I think I may be due sts week if I'm lucky:D I put grated swede in my muffins yesterday - bloody lovely (no yaking pls!!). Where is Sarah? Has she gone AWOL again?

How are things ticklewise?

You left your baby chicks outside in the rain? Bad mother!

You left your baby chicks outside in the rain? Bad mother!

I am BAD!!! They don't seem to want to lay in this weather - too busy clenching their bum cheeks I fear! I have made sure I have hidden and egg (from the kids) so I have one for tomorrow's muffins, as I refuse to buy them! (the eggs that is!)

hmm... and I was counting on coming to get my own supply (even if I have to stalk you home!!!!!)

I'm sure they will start again once the weather brightens up. I can always buy some from the shop and roll them in bird poo for you just to show off:D

I had 3 yesterday and not sure how many today (2 last time I looked).

All my eggs have bird poo and/or feathers on them cos I buy from a farmer... when he lets me help myself to his mirabelles in the summer, or walnuts in the autumn, I have to tread carefully around them. They too love mirabelles.

I just had to google Mirabelles - yum! There is a house up the road that we looked at when we were house hunting wotha massive walnut tree in the garden - it was my favourite thing about the whole house!

oooh those mirabelles are fabulous, and part of the reason why I'll not be doing Dukan in the summer :D

I am hoping to be on conso for my harvest this year. I now have 3 pear trees, 3 plums, 5 apples, a mulberry, an apricot, a peach and 70 new raspberry canes! It will be a bit of a bummer if I can't have any, although I didn't have any pears or plums last year (year one) and I doubt I will get any peaches or apricots, although I am quite excited at having some flowers on the apricot tree for the first time this year. Fingers crossed!

Sounds fabulous... let's ensure you ARE on Conso this summer!

Yes, lets, athough I think I may be pushing it if I change my goal! Still I can always freeze some. Oh crikey 5 days for every pound!! That's going to be a long old time for me :(

Hey I prefer to look at it as the "rest of my life" (so longer still!) because eating the Conso way, to me, is probably what most normal people who watch their weight do naturally...

Oh crikey 5 days for every pound!! That's going to be a long old time for me :(

Don't worry, Mousey. Conso is fab (especially the second half). In fact, I would be perfectly happy to stick to this bit forever.

There's so much more freedom that you won't mind having to be on it for a long time.

Good morning world, hope you are all having a nice weekend. Not a lot planned today but need to go and get DS some new trainers. It was so embarrassing, I took him to try a fencing club last night, we got there and I looked down at his feet and he was wearing his scrabby old school shoes:D

Had the most delicious dinner last night - cottage pie with a celeriac mash topping; celeriac mash is my new favourite thing!

No food yet today as having my tummy pains - must make sure I don't go too far from my painkillers today:cry:It has been so good for a while too!) Please, NOBODY suggest it was the celeriac mash:D

Rugby 7s tomorrow, so hope the weather is dry! I am due to do a session in the food tent again but if my tummy is still feeling like this it won't be a problem:D

Back