M-Mouse's Droppings

I have put some extra muffins in the oven. No extras like dried milk or baking powder and gojis. Was a toss up between these and yogurt cake, but decided not to steal dd's last yogurt! I figured an extra coupe of tbspns of bran was a fairly minor sin :-( The perils of working at home!!

oh yes we can find everything on internet.

Try googling "diet, fat, arteries" and you get the other side of the same coin.

But, as someone recently posted over here - and not sure you saw it Vicky - irrespective of whether we're now eating too much protein, fat or drinking too much water, it's gotta be better than what we were doing before!!

Oh Jo yes definately. My mum worries about my diet all the time but I say I would still be eating the fat but with carbs aswell, so a buttered cheese sandwich! instead of just a babybel! dont think she realises how much fat she actually eats herself!

aw thankyou :) not so much today though LOL. got to go home get shower and slap on for tickle coming over :D

pmsl :) saw some sweets in tesco that are mr tickle but was in a mad rush. might have to go and buy em for him :)

It's amusing how, in new relationships, we race home, shower and put slap on (apparently...).

With the old standard ones, we saunter home, put sloppy baggy joggers on, and take make up off. Leastwise I do...

You're right Vicky re what we'd be eating otherwise! I was trying to explain with great difficulty to my officemate yesterday why I could not eat clementines, no not EVEN the sour ones which surely didn't have any sugar in them. She was mystified!

LOL JO and Mouse!

Yes if i was where i was at Jo i was eating slabs of bread with cheese on, probably fish and chips for dinner and more toast and butter for breakfast..whereas now im having veggies and salad :D

I wouldnt eat those sweets Mouse.

I saw them last night in Tesco but not a Mr Tickle in sight - if you lived locally I might suspect you bought the lot!

I am not going to get the munchies today - and to that end I'm not going to make my muffins until after lunch, when I will be fancying them. When I am in the office I now have three on the train in the morning and the remaining three on the train on the way home, but when I am working at home and they are there I feel compelled to woof the lot - and then I want more later!

LOL. yes i came to your neck of the woods and bought them all!! NOT!!!

good idea re muffins. i find if i have something on my desk i always want to eat :D

hey darling. have a fantastic weekend love x

Hello hon - how was your weekend?

Back