M-Mouse's Droppings

I like celeriac mash too, Manda, and have never had a bad tum afterwards!

Conso is good, if necessary I'd stay on it for life (the only think I wouldn't do is stick to the amount of fruit - I have at least 3 portions a day but I bet my carb intake equals 200gr cooked weight x 2 plus 2 galas over the week and probably less than that).

Mind you - I'll maybe need to eat my words as we have 'something' each weekend of the month in April!

Hope you're ok Mouse... my "new favourite thing" is cauli mash, but I've never tried celeriac mash (and, far be it from me to suggest the celeriac caused you "problems", but my lovely cauli has never liked me!!)... still pretty addicted to goji + cinammon muffins for a treat on a rainy Sunday afternoon relaxing in front of the TV too!

Hope the pain gets lost quickly.
Not tried mash anything - cant stand mashed potato so no need for a substitute.

hope your pains have gone love x

Don't get me wrong... I'll still eat my cauli mash, even if it doesn't like me; just not in "polite company", let's say!

Hi world, here I am, back in the 'land of the living'. What a beautiful day it has been today - it is really starting to feel like Spring.

Food today
B - 3 swede & goji muffins
L - 3 swede and goji muffins
d - cod loin & mashed squash & celeriac
s - 'pancake' (not the bad recipe)
Working from home for the rest of the week now so I get a lie in tomorrow - hooray! I hope this weather stays for the weekend as I am off on the U13 rugby tour for the weekend::D Just trying to work out whether or not I can fit a spa trip in at the place we are staying on Saturday afternoon - my feet need their first pedicure of the year!

I realised today that it's not long until Easter now - yey!! I have also booked the three days off between Easter and 'The Wedding' - when else will I sort out my outfit:D

DD went on her first University open day today - my baby!! I just hope if she sees somewhere she really likes it might actually encourage her to do some college work!

welcome back mouse, it's been glorious today hasn't it?

I've booked those three days off too - an 11 day break for 3 days holiday - bargain!

Yey, too good an offer to miss, especially since my kids will have gone back to school so I am going to have 3 days of MEEEEEE time D

me time oh how i wish !!!!

YAY Mouse, great to have you back! And I see you're taking the week off I have... and Emma too. If you get chance, after your lie in(!), have a think about where we'll meet that Monday please (details by PM). I'm hoping this nice weather will continue right through :D

Morning Your Skinnieness:D

What a gorgeous day! I don't really want to be working. I will finish at 4 anyway as I need to go and get some wacky sunglasses for the rugby tour tomorrow :D

Do you have lots of things planned for the weekend? Did I read something about lots of sausages visiting? In Harrods there was a sign in one of the windows for a sausage but we couldn't see him so he must have been either sold or out on a walk. I don't like the idea of the pups in the shop but I love the idea of them having to have a poo picker upper:D

How far are you from Manchester? DD is talking about wanting to go to a University open day there and maybe Liverpool too.

Ooh wacky glasses???? I dont agree with the selling dogs in harrods though!!!
Im about 2 hours from manchester and same from Liverpool! get him to go to liverpool its fab!
Weekend involves bbqs, drinking and long walk on bamburgh beach

Bamburgh Beach and Castle Northumberland photos

no the lots of sossies are for when im in norfolk on my holidays at the end of the month :D

Me neither - I just don't think dog is the kind of thing you should be popping in your shopping trolley! I hope they screen people to some extent!! Those photos are gorgeous!! So are you North of Manchester?

I went to manc so its obviously the best place ;)

She says she wants to go and see Manchester, but when we were in London the other weekend she kept saying how she would hate to live there because it is so big, so I would imagine Manchester might have the same affect on her? That aside it is meant to be very good, so I don't know if she would get the grades!!

Most the student areas are a short walk apart, aside from the living area in fallowfield which is a short bus ride, that it dosent feel too big. And the city centre is quite compact so its not too overwhelming.

Grades required have gone insane for some courses, but thats true across the board I think.

Open days are fun though and worth doing, hope she enjoys them.

ooooh that beach looks gorgeous!

Back