M-Mouse's Droppings

pmsl! have a lovely weekend Kim xxxx

You too hon - stay clear of those burger buns!! Stick to sausages:D

They were great thanks - just a muffin recipe made in a silicon sponge tin then cut into slices and slow baked. OK a little imagination required, but pretty damned good!

Last edited:
They were great thanks - just a muffing recipe made in a silicon sponge tin then cut into slices and slow baked. OK a little imagination required, but pretty damned good!

Clever idea! It never ceases to amaze me, the wonderful recipes you lot come up with for the limited ingredients we have on Dukan. :)

morning Kim - how was the ruggers?

ha ha!!!! lots of drunken men then?

Morning all. A brighter day here today. Weight fluctuating all over the place again this week - ho hum! Work very busy - lots of problems. DD very stroppy -t hanks goodness she is working in Oxfam this morning, out of my hair!

Not decided on food yet today as tummy very sore so can't face food. Doctors later so will have a moan at him.

Hope you feel better very soon, Manda.

Sorry you're not having a great day:(.

awh Mousey... sorry you're unwell

DD very stroppy -t hanks goodness she is working in Oxfam this morning, out of my hair!

Oooh! I thought you meant me for a moment - but then I remembered that I don't work at Oxfam. :eek::D

Sorry to hear you're still having the old tummy digestive troubles, Mouse.

haaaa DD... that's so funny!

yeah it must be really horrible Mouse. Have you managed to identify if certain Dukan foods do that to you? (Is it like "trapped wind" pain?)

haaaa DD... that's so funny!

yeah it must be really horrible Mouse. Have you managed to identify if certain Dukan foods do that to you? (Is it like "trapped wind" pain?)

Sorry DD! You are the least stroppy person I don't know:D

My tummy just feels rock hard and kind of red raw inside. I didn't eat anything out of the ordinary yesterday so I don't know.

Back