My Diary - 2013

Ha... I DO!!! Every day every window in the upstairs of my house is swinging.. Obviously that's only coz Jono is there.. I wouldn't have it open like that if we were both at work...

yer i leave windows in the lounge open but too cold for balcony doors atm!! cant wait for that! love having the balcony doors open!!

our water went off last night!! but they were so good about it!! i called our maintenance company and they already knew about it, the engineer arrive at 11:30 (i called them at 10ish) and then i woke up again at 2am and it was all back on!! :D was quite impressed!! was already thinking about having to wash my hair etc at my mums lol xxxx

yer i leave windows in the lounge open but too cold for balcony doors atm!! cant wait for that! love having the balcony doors open!!

our water went off last night!! but they were so good about it!! i called our maintenance company and they already knew about it, the engineer arrive at 11:30 (i called them at 10ish) and then i woke up again at 2am and it was all back on!! :D was quite impressed!! was already thinking about having to wash my hair etc at my mums lol xxxx

Oh God.. Thankfully thru all the mess and upheavel our bathroom's not been affected... I think I'd cry for a month of anything happened in there.. There's only so much a girl can take!!! Thank God they sorted so efficiently

Oh God.. Thankfully thru all the mess and upheavel our bathroom's not been affected... I think I'd cry for a month of anything happened in there.. There's only so much a girl can take!!! Thank God they sorted so efficiently

ooo thats good!!! i know!! kitchen and bathroom.........no!!! lol! yer so pleased with them

Aw now I feel bad cos I just hung out a load of washing! :-( Don't know where it all comes from-it's just me!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ugh.. Just started to rain :(

Ah ***** it is in newbridge aswel-hav to get back to Kildare before it starts!!! Aaaah!!!

Brona I have been to my Dad's 3 times this week alone with BAGS of washing!!! I have no clue where its coming from but there just always seems to be a full basket lately... I think Jono's just picking his stuff up off the floor when I give out and whether its clean or dirty, its going in the basket!!
Coz its all his fricken washing.. Hardly any of it is mine...

ARRRRGGGGHHHH.... First test of the day....
Cream cakes in the kitchen coz one of the girls is leaving... M&S Cream Cakes!!!!!!

cream....ok time to put you off!!! cream is fat....fat looks like this....
Z
ENJOY YOUR CAKE!!!!

fat....

Attachments

• dddd.jpg
    dddd.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 33
ARRRRGGGGHHHH.... First test of the day....
Cream cakes in the kitchen coz one of the girls is leaving... M&S Cream Cakes!!!!!!

STEP AWAY FROM THE CREAM CAKES!!!!!
U DON'T WANT THEM!!! :)

Girls I was so good.. I went in... had the little few words etc. and I left.. Just me and pen.. no cake :D

Just also been told... Martini Extra Dry, 50mls..only 2.5 syns... Found me a new drink.. Tho I have like 4Litres of vodka at home waiting to be drank... Would be rude to go buy another bottle of something til that's gone.. hee hee hee (hiccup)

you made the right decision! and now you have every right to be SMUG!! xxx

Guess who's bought a microwave egg poacher? Oh yeah baby that would be me!!!

You wouldn't believe how excited I am! Little things please little minds and all that ;-) x

Back