My Diary - 2013

Where did you get the poacher thingy from?

I dont really eat a lot of pasta however I have started buying the pretend stuff from Holland and Barrett which is free so I am going to have some of that tonight with my dinner... The texture is a bit different and if you soak it in sauce first its supposed to be fab however I havent tried that yet. You just pop in the microwave for 60 seconds.... If you dont like white pasta it might not be for you but I dont mind it! x

I have just been looking at that on H and B website - how much of the 200gm bag do you have as one portion? Thanks

I made it for John but he seemed happy with it! It took about 10 mins and I think I put a little too much water in the jug as it boiled over a couple of times but it's certainly a lot quicker than cooking it in the steamer

Is chipper fish and chips? mmmmmm! Believe me if I did have a holiday in 20 weeks with my friends I'm not sure how good my meals would be right now! x
Yea sorry.. Fish n chip shop.. I had a chicken fillet burger AND chips... Tho I didn't manage the whole bag of chips.. Prob not even half.. But still.. FAT COW!! Oops..
But, today is a new day.. We were meant to be having slow cooker BBQ ribs tonight but I've not been able to get out to the sauce so not been able to put them on.. We'll have last night fish dinner instead (its cooker straight from the freezer so I'm not using half gone off fish just in case anyone was thinking eurgh... ha ha

I have just been looking at that on H and B website - how much of the 200gm bag do you have as one portion? Thanks

Hi ya hun

On the bag says its 1-2 portions so I half the bag and use it over two nights but you could easily eat one bag as a portion... I'm just trying to keep my eye on portion control however there is hardly any calories in it so it shouldnt really matter x

OK so having 30g porridge for me brekkie... But am having beans on toast for lunch.. Should I use my Heb for my 2 nimble bread, or my porridge???
Don't have my books as they're lost in the building site that is my bedroom!!!

Plumber starts today... We're hoping he'll start in the bedroom and work his way down.. So in the bedroom he's to change the tank (I'd have called it a boiler but apparently its not a boiler.. Its the big copper drum that holds the hot water.. whatever thats called!!!) and move and fit a new rad.. So the floor is half pulled up in my bedroom and everything is everywhere!!!!! BUT... It'll be done soon and i'll at least have a toasty warm bedroom :)

Oh I didnt realise you were cold too! We changed our boiler to a combi boiler and got rid of the tank so I have nice big storage cupboard now where it used to go

RE your hexB question, I havent checked however I would have thought that there would be much in it syns wise so i dont suppose which one you syn x

OK so having 30g porridge for me brekkie... But am having beans on toast for lunch.. Should I use my Heb for my 2 nimble bread, or my porridge???
Don't have my books as they're lost in the building site that is my bedroom!!!

Plumber starts today... We're hoping he'll start in the bedroom and work his way down.. So in the bedroom he's to change the tank (I'd have called it a boiler but apparently its not a boiler.. Its the big copper drum that holds the hot water.. whatever thats called!!!) and move and fit a new rad.. So the floor is half pulled up in my bedroom and everything is everywhere!!!!! BUT... It'll be done soon and i'll at least have a toasty warm bedroom :)

That be called a water tank:)

Oh I didnt realise you were cold too! We changed our boiler to a combi boiler and got rid of the tank so I have nice big storage cupboard now where it used to go

RE your hexB question, I havent checked however I would have thought that there would be much in it syns wise so i dont suppose which one you syn x
Well... That's a long story... We took the rad from our living room about a month or more ago when the lads were insulating/plastering the walls so that they could do in behind where the rad was.. Coz we're moving it to under the window.. We cud have left it til we were ready to do the rads but it would have been a touch up joby so we chose the hard way!!!
We've had our rads upstairs working away fine so the cold has just really been downstairs.. Altho saying that, the ones upstairs aren't worth a sh1te so they didn't really heat the rooms as much as just take the chill out of them... Thank God for the inventor of electric blankets!!!!! :)
If it was me id use the bread as my hexb and then syn the porridge xx
Do you know the syn value of each??
That be called a water tank:)
Isn't the water tank in the attic???????

Well... That's a long story... We took the rad from our living room about a month or more ago when the lads were insulating/plastering the walls so that they could do in behind where the rad was.. Coz we're moving it to under the window.. We cud have left it til we were ready to do the rads but it would have been a touch up joby so we chose the hard way!!!
We've had our rads upstairs working away fine so the cold has just really been downstairs.. Altho saying that, the ones upstairs aren't worth a sh1te so they didn't really heat the rooms as much as just take the chill out of them... Thank God for the inventor of electric blankets!!!!! :)

Do you know the syn value of each??

Isn't the water tank in the attic???????

Hmmmmmmm dunno:)

OK so had 15.5 syns today.. OOPS... None for dinner so.. Easy! Baked fish, boiled baby potatoes, steamed veg BOOM!
Gona get 1.5litres of water down me if it kills me!! Wish me luck ppl... If I can get my first 100% day down, I can get a second one done easy... Also gona stock up on mug shots for the weekend...

GOOD LUCK!

i need to up my water defo!!!! ive had two glasses today!!! luckily i havent been drinking much tea or coffee at work recently! i only drink water, green tea or fruit tea! so i suppose including my tea's ive had 4 glasses so half way there!!!!

xxx

GOOD LUCK!

i need to up my water defo!!!! ive had two glasses today!!! luckily i havent been drinking much tea or coffee at work recently! i only drink water, green tea or fruit tea! so i suppose including my tea's ive had 4 glasses so half way there!!!!

xxx

Yea you can include teas where you've not added sugar or milk so you've reached the halfway mark girly :)

Yea you can include teas where you've not added sugar or milk so you've reached the halfway mark girly :)

no milk or sugar added! yippee!!! i had a coffee this morn at home but was with sugar and milk! will prob have one more glass at work then two this evening! perfect :)

cannot wait til 5! work is killing me today lol!!! very stressful xxxx

no milk or sugar added! yippee!!! i had a coffee this morn at home but was with sugar and milk! will prob have one more glass at work then two this evening! perfect :)

cannot wait til 5! work is killing me today lol!!! very stressful xxxx
Oh dear :( I'm bored as hell.. I've a LOAD of work.. But ZERO motivation!!
I miss having my nice tea's of an evening... Must start having them again instead of "normal" tea...
I have lovely cranberry tea at home... So yummy n relaxing.. And the best thing about them... I never want a biccie with them (i've developed a "thing" where I want a biscuit when I've a cuppa :mad:)

Oh dear :( I'm bored as hell.. I've a LOAD of work.. But ZERO motivation!!
I miss having my nice tea's of an evening... Must start having them again instead of "normal" tea...
I have lovely cranberry tea at home... So yummy n relaxing.. And the best thing about them... I never want a biccie with them (i've developed a "thing" where I want a biscuit when I've a cuppa :mad:)

yesss i love fruit/herbal teas!!! yummy!!! but you are right there isnt the urge to have a biscuit with it is there because well......that wouldnt be nice! lol xxx

yesss i love fruit/herbal teas!!! yummy!!! but you are right there isnt the urge to have a biscuit with it is there because well......that wouldnt be nice! lol xxx

Exactly :)

You doing anything nice this evening? Looks fab outside... Wouldn't guess it was as cold as it is by looking out... Has your snow gone away yet?X

Back