ProPoints Nessa's pro points diary

nessa123 said:
We have a coffee morning at work on Thursday in aid of McMillan lots of cakes and pizza for sale all day long! Also doing a raffle and other things! I'm donating some wine and also making a keylime pie and a raspberry and chocolate cheesecake for them to sell!! Xx

Mmm the pie and cheesecake sound yummy!
Great idea to raise funds for such a worthy cause :0)

Oooh, lunch looks fab! As do the sound of that cheesecake and keylime pie you're making, yum! x

If you need a personal taste tester at any time, you know where I am! :p Definitely a great cause, done a lot to raise awareness for this coffee morning myself so I hope it's a success! ^^

Enjoy your day and thank you again for all of your support and kind words, they really do mean a lot and they make my life so much easier knowing there's people there for me and willing to send virtual hugs/offer advice when I need it the most! xx

Well done for getting straight back on track after your indulgent weekend too! You should be really proud of how far you've come and what you've achieved ;)

Any crustless quiches/'light choices' quiches aren't too bad in points and taste lush too! The Tesco light choices quiche lorrane is delish, you get more for your points than with WW quiche and it's cheaper lol :p

Ok....so they didn't have the quiche but they did have fish pie and once again....i'm in love!!! Thought it was pure tasty and filled me plenty :)
Good on you for the baking - i'm sure they'll taste great! x

bulldogdaisy said:
Nommy! I nearly picked up a couple of those
Ciabatta in the 'going off' section the other day..love your dinner announcement ;0)

They are really tasty!! Xx

nyssa88 said:
Morning, have read the last half of your diary and wow you've done great, I saw your before and after pics aswell and has really inspired me to give ww another go ( I only did it for 1 week previously after a vlcd) but now know slow and steady really does win the race :) hope to see you around

Nyssa x

Sorry I've only just seen this!
Thankyou for your comments. I love the WW plan it really does work!! Good luck on your journey xx

Jaly said:
Oooh, lunch looks fab! As do the sound of that cheesecake and keylime pie you're making, yum! x

If you need a personal taste tester at any time, you know where I am! :p Definitely a great cause, done a lot to raise awareness for this coffee morning myself so I hope it's a success! ^^

Enjoy your day and thank you again for all of your support and kind words, they really do mean a lot and they make my life so much easier knowing there's people there for me and willing to send virtual hugs/offer advice when I need it the most! xx

Well done for getting straight back on track after your indulgent weekend too! You should be really proud of how far you've come and what you've achieved ;)

Any crustless quiches/'light choices' quiches aren't too bad in points and taste lush too! The Tesco light choices quiche lorrane is delish, you get more for your points than with WW quiche and it's cheaper lol :p

Jaly, where's your diary???

*sarah-lou* said:
wow that looks amaze! you wouldn't even know it's a ready meal!

Thanks Hun it was very tasty. That whole range looks good to be honest xx

bulldogdaisy said:
Is it a new range from WW then Hun?
I like the nu me yoghurts..not tried anything else of theirs yet.

Yeah it's called WW select xx

bulldogdaisy said:
Thought I could see something different of WW in the fridge section but we'd almost finshed shopping so I didn't have a look.

They are £2 each at the moment in morrisons but are going up to £2.99 soon xx

Back