Snow's healthy living ramblings

Tomorrow's food I've planned meal wise.
Green Day
B: Greek Lemon yoghurt, melon and strawberries.
L: Smoked Cheese (HEA) Apple, carrot sticks mugshot
D: Enchilda's 2 Bfree wrap (HEB) with refried beans and philli light (HEA)

Well done on your loss!! :D So happy for you. I'm tempted to try the soup challenge myself now haha.
Hope that you are feeling better :)

Hello Ladies and thanks - the soup challenge was tough but worth it. I may do it one week a month as cutting down on both syns and carbs was very tough but it clearly worked! I would not time it around time of the month next time though.

I am a big fan of mexican food too Lisa - the b free wraps make it a bit easier as you can have them as HEB's instead of syns and it's quite easy to make veggie so then I can have green days and have two HEB. I do miss tacos - they aren't that high syn on there own I think but then the way I used to make them was.
(OH and I used to have a old elpaso kit between us when it's suppose to serve 4 and I used full fat mince and so much cheese - I think it is one of things he'd complain about if I tried to slimming world it though)

I am going to try and stick to 10 syns today - no syns before my night out tomorrow and 10 syns on saturday just to counteract the naughtiness of tomorrow night a little bit.

So much for 10 syns a day! I have eaten while working on my stupid uni assignment 8 packets of pop chips. EIGHT. Ugh

I looked them up on the app and they are 4.5 syns instead of the 5 I was counting them as so I've had 36 syns today. Dinner is syn free and I will still try and cut down at the weekend in hopes of clawing back to a maintain because I can't really cut syns tomorrow as the meal had to be prebooked and I don't think there is such a thing as a low syn cocktail!

if you have them from the multipack they're 4 syns each if that helps? Or I think they are.. lol!

Old elpaso is something I really miss. OH and I used to also have it a lot. Could kill for it now! I wonder how bad it would be syn wise

These aren't the walkers ones MC but the a different company. I bought a box off amazon as they don't do multipacks and that turned out to be a very bad idea. popchips | home

I think the old elpaso spice mixs are about 5 syns MC. Taco's are 3.5 each - it could build up to high in syns very quick. The refried beans are free though lol

hmmm.. Maybe next tuesday after my WI? I could do my own sauces.. and now that I've been told I can have up to 20 syns I could probably do it haha.. yay.

Is it bad that I'm excited now? I blame you both. :p

And those pops don't look bad, snow. But I guess for the extra syns it's not worth it..!

I'm going to have a look at the soup challenge tomo morning with my breakky before doing the house work. :) If I can get a loss as good as yours I'll be happy!

Enchiladas! They were lovely. You've got a pic of the whole lot as they looked messy when I dished them up.

I am just thinking if you just had two taco's and 1/4 spice mix (I really love the taco one) that's not even ten syns and you could use your HEA of cheese and make your own salsa etc. Would definitely be a good dinner for weigh day as I never have syns before weigh in so always have them all to use.

Attachments

• 1414094520881.jpg
    1414094520881.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 48
oh they look lush!!!

I'm deffo going to make some for WI day.. I'll do enchiladas and get it all ready for the OH to just turn the oven on. I'll do it so we have two (but 2 well stuffed!) wraps each, and I'll do my own tomato salsa sauce for the top, and the meat will have old elpaso powder in it.. I'm really excited for tuesday now haha! Completely your fault, Snow. :p

Haha I'm not sorry - they are a great treat and not even that naughty really!

Today I was planning on having strawberries for breakfast and melon for lunch but I messed around all morning with no breakfast and so had melon for lunch and strawberries for afters. That's all I'm having until my meal tonight where I am having crispy duck salad, steak and cheese flatbread with chips (as this has cheese and bread in I am counting it as my A and B) and then Bailey's creme brulee. This comes with a drink and I will have malibu and diet coke and then we have the cocktail making workshop which should come with 3 cocktails but last time we went here we all got about 5 each and I got more because he made some really sickly ones no-one else wanted) haha they haven't made the drink too sweet for me yet.

Thank you guys. I am so glad I can actually see the weight loss now - I am even thinking of putting this pic on facebook as no doubt there will be pics on there of tonight anyway that won't be as flattering. I had four cocktails, my drink with dinner and a shot of 70% rum from a shots game that was part of the workshop. I also am £40 up from playing blackjack and the night out only cost £30 so I feel I've done well.

I was going to say back on plan tomorrow but I'm out again tomorrow! Medieval lunch with talk but I think it's fairly slimming world friendly - veggie soup, meat with veg and then maybe the pudding will have to be my syns for the day.

Well it was lovely but it was not a slimming world friendly as usual. The starter was the veggie pottage and the main was roast pork, blackpudding, pork pie, a medieval minced pork dish with a little veggie tart and some butter beans stew. The pudding was baked apple stuffed with mincemeat and marzipan. So I can say for definite the pudding was around six syns because baked apple stuffed with mincemeat is a B choice. I think the main bit that will have pushed it over is that before they have always given us one bread bun with the veggie soup but today they have us a decent sized loaf between every four attendees so we had tons of bread each (which is way more authentic btw) as in medieval times you used bread to clean your cutlery between courses and to mop up your soup and any meat juices. It was at least properly wholemeal (as only really posh people at the top table got white bread in medieval times) Anyway I will count that as all my syns for today and my HEB (which I probably had three times over in bread before I ate the apple and I didn't eat my entire share of the bread!)
I have my HEA still (will probably have smoked cheese with some apple and then will do a syn free tea :) I may have one of my saved portions of soup as I am super full!

Back