Team ideal

donnamarie said:
Evening all.
I've been to a pampered chef evening tonight.
And stuck to the water! :)
Even with all the food, alcohol and nibbles.
Plus all the food talk haha.
Came home to my mint crunch bar and it's yummy!
Feels so good to be in control :)
Day 16 tomorrow.

I used to be a pampered chef consultant - you did well to avoid eating as the dishes tend to be very high calorie -not CD recommended so well done.

Morning campers I'm got up at 6 am today my daughter had 2 friends sleep (school night mad ) wanted to make sure they were all up and out . Feel on cloud 9 today seeing my personal trainer in an hour I do boot camp training in the park . Basically throwing car tyres around running with a weighted back pack press ups in the mud , love it ! Can't actually walk properly from Tuesday's session but hey ho !!!
Hope everyone's feeling okay and has a great day . Good luck to everyone WI today !
Few more posts and I can change my profile can't I ?
:D

CDguy said:
Hey all :) how are we today, so not been on for roughly 4 days thanks to the muppets at Virgin media who managed to switch my Internet off for four days without knowing why they had done it lol....rant over :)

First week is now over!! Was ok for the first 3 days then struggled with headaches and having no energy on day 4 and 5, stuck it at though and they went away on day 6 :D

So this is me starting day 8, amazed that I've made it this far lol, oohhhh and I hady first weigh in last night and lost 9lbs :D very pleased with that!!!

Hope everyone's doing well :)

PS I've just copied this from my post in my weight loss diary to save me typing it twice haha, sheer laziness at half 6 in the morning, I'm now off to attempt to catch up on how everything I've missed with the team in the last 4 days!! :D

Well done on your loss that's a great start.

Must look into copying from one to the other as typing on my phone I find very testing - think its my fat fingers!!!!

CDguy said:
Hey all :) how are we today, so not been on for roughly 4 days thanks to the muppets at Virgin media who managed to switch my Internet off for four days without knowing why they had done it lol....rant over :)

First week is now over!! Was ok for the first 3 days then struggled with headaches and having no energy on day 4 and 5, stuck it at though and they went away on day 6 :D

So this is me starting day 8, amazed that I've made it this far lol, oohhhh and I hady first weigh in last night and lost 9lbs :D very pleased with that!!!

Hope everyone's doing well :)

PS I've just copied this from my post in my weight loss diary to save me typing it twice haha, sheer laziness at half 6 in the morning, I'm now off to attempt to catch up on how everything I've missed with the team in the last 4 days!! :D

Ah wondered where you'd gone! Well done for sticking it out and for a great first week loss :) bet you're dead proud xxx

jo3791 said:
Morning everyone...and welcome all the newcomers :)

Well, I had a good day yesterday...tried the bars and they are gorgeous! Went to bed at 6pm for a nap and woke up at 5am this morning lol, must have needed it! Mind you I was shattered yesterday!

Anyway, have a good day and well done to all who had their weigh ins yesterday :) speak later xxx

Glad you enjoyed the bars I like then too. Wow that's quite a nap lol I'm rather jealous!! X

Vjdisme said:
Morning campers I'm got up at 6 am today my daughter had 2 friends sleep (school night mad ) wanted to make sure they were all up and out . Feel on cloud 9 today seeing my personal trainer in an hour I do boot camp training in the park . Basically throwing car tyres around running with a weighted back pack press ups in the mud , love it ! Can't actually walk properly from Tuesday's session but hey ho !!!
Hope everyone's feeling okay and has a great day . Good luck to everyone WI today !

Enjoy your session! Think it's 50 posts x

Vjdisme said:

Wow that sounds hard - all I'm managing at the mo is dog walking or pushing it with a bit of Nordic walking!! Sounds very lazy compared to you!!

notlongnow said:
Wow that sounds hard - all I'm managing at the mo is dog walking or pushing it with a bit of Nordic walking!! Sounds very lazy compared to you!!

Glutton for punishment ! Walking is good any movement helps doesn't it :D

Vjdisme said:
I enjoy it when he says Vic we are done then I go home and lay on the carpet for an hour lol ! X

Is yours a group session or 1-1? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Rkmriddell said:
I'm noticing mad tummy grumbles from the bars too but like you enjoy them lol. Great stuff for your mom hope she's thrilled. The size is falling off my mom since she started too x

Def have more tummy gurgles after my bar!!! How strange also sometimes makes me go toilet lol :/

I not allowed to do any cardio my CDC says it can stop weight loss as only on like 500 calories. Hence why I do body pump and swim only I would love to know if you are allowed :) xxxx

Well done on your loss that's a great start.

Must look into copying from one to the other as typing on my phone I find very testing - think its my fat fingers!!!!

LOL!!!! :D I have the same problem with my son's android phone.....I have bigger hands than most women and with the extra weight it is a nightmare!!! Oh the joys of being able to laugh at ourselves :D

therealbbe said:
I not allowed to do any cardio my CDC says it can stop weight loss as only on like 500 calories. Hence why I do body pump and swim only I would love to know if you are allowed :) xxxx

Swimming is aerobic for me! I'm so unfit it's a joke. X

Zest for Life said:
Swimming is aerobic for me! I'm so unfit it's a joke. X

Ahhhhh I swim to stretch out my muscles after pump and breaststroke and very very slow any slower i would sink!! I am very unfit hence I can't do all the squats at body pump hahahahah In tiooooo much pain x

Good morning everyone......really enjoyed reading everyone's posts and being spurred on by the incredible weight losses :)
Well, I am now on Day 4 of SS+ and nothing much is happening, feel 'ok' my head is a bit fuzzy but that's about it. I did stock up on the carbs (choc, cakes etc!!) before starting so I guess my body is still working it's way through those. Did anyone else do this before starting CD and how long did it take for Ketosis to start?

Had a wobble with the kiddies chips yesterday but walked away (phew :))

I hope everyone has a good day

J xx

JulieWooley said:
Good morning everyone......really enjoyed reading everyone's posts and being spurred on by the incredible weight losses :)
Well, I am now on Day 4 of SS+ and nothing much is happening, feel 'ok' my head is a bit fuzzy but that's about it. I did stock up on the carbs (choc, cakes etc!!) before starting so I guess my body is still working it's way through those. Did anyone else do this before starting CD and how long did it take for Ketosis to start?

J xx

Haha, the night before I had the best Chinese ever! Because I know it would be a long time till the next one. Took me about 5 days, still hungry day 4. But my fault and the Chinese was so worth it!!! Lol x

JulieWooley said:

J xx

Double well done for walking away from chips - especially before ketosis. Won't be long now to kick in you probably over the worst hopefully!!

When can you have the bars after week 2 ? I'm on ss ? X

They normally say after week 2 hun x

Def have more tummy gurgles after my bar!!! How strange also sometimes makes me go toilet lol :/

Not a bad thing on this diet if you ask me x

Mine says the same, nothing for the first two weeks and then not to start anything vigorous. We're surviving on minimum calories, burning them is dangerous - you should do a higher plan on at least the days you exercise. I always find exercise makes me hungrier the next day anyway x

J xx

Glad to hear you're doing ok! Yep i had quite a carby day the day before too. Suckers for punishments i think. Was about day 6 for me this time, was quite late. Last time was similar but about day 4. Well done for resisting the chips x

Back