Team ideal

Hi everyone & welcome new members!

Iv had a bit of a down day today, I woke up tired but feeling good! For some reason today at work iv had 3 people tell me how stupid I am for doing this diet and how it's a waste of money...'healthy eating and the gym' is what they kept saying...the gym does not work for me, I'll be honest I'm lazy! Iv felt so good about myself since I started this plan and I left work feeling really fed up :( I kept telling them, it's MY money & MY body but apparently I'm just 'stupid'...why can they see how much happier this is making me! Sorry for the rant girls but I feel like I can't talk to anyone at work about how it's made me feel...they don't understand xxx

jo3791 said:

Iv had a bit of a down day today, I woke up tired but feeling good! For some reason today at work iv had 3 people tell me how stupid I am for doing this diet and how it's a waste of money...'healthy eating and the gym' is what they kept saying...the gym does not work for me, I'll be honest I'm lazy! Iv felt so good about myself since I started this plan and I left work feeling really fed up :( I kept telling them, it's MY money & MY body but apparently I'm just 'stupid'...why can they see how much happier this is making me! Sorry for the rant girls but I feel like I can't talk to anyone at work about how it's made me feel...they don't understand xxx

Let them say what they want. Like you say it's your money! We all know it works, so just carry on with what your doing. Don't let anyone bring you down, there's time for gym and healthy eating after the weight has gone. Your doing great :) x
Not many people do understand this diet and why are they all obsessed with how much it costs?! That's the first thing people ask me, not how you finding it or how you feeling? Just, oh is it expensive ?
I find myself justifying the money to them!
You doing great Hun and you got us lot :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Guys, back from weigh in, "only" 3.5lbs this week, but i think i was half a lb out on last weeks so I've recorded it as 3 on my profile. updated my diary accordingly. thanks for all of you guys who popped by and supported ver what has been a testing few days.

I looking towards dropping 2 stone in 5 weeks bout that would need the next 2 weeks to be 4lb losses, not sure if thats a bit over enthusiastic?

RB xx

Vjdisme said:
Hi everyone I'm Vicki I'm 35 . I have 3 kids 2 step kids and a husband/kid . I live in Brentwood Essex and do kick boxing , running and have a personal trainer ( u can be fit and fat ) I LOVE red wine and takeaways bread crisps with more bread . I want to lose 2 and a half stone by July and I will .
This is my first week and I get weighed 2m so will update then .

If you hate starting over STOP giving up :D

Hi vicky I'm Hannah welcome to the ideal team :) people here are brilliant and dead supportive

Let them say what they want. Like you say it's your money! We all know it works, so just carry on with what your doing. Don't let anyone bring you down, there's time for gym and healthy eating after the weight has gone. Your doing great :) x
Not many people do understand this diet and why are they all obsessed with how much it costs?! That's the first thing people ask me, not how you finding it or how you feeling? Just, oh is it expensive ?
I find myself justifying the money to them!
You doing great Hun and you got us lot :) x

Thanks Hun...it just annoys me that they can judge me...i don't normally let things get to me, they normally get the middle finger but iv been on such a high all last week that this really upset me! Your right, they're not gonna bring me down! I'm going to do this and bollocks to them all..thanks again :) xxx

jo3791 said:

What a bunch of feckin idiots I hate people like that what right do they have to say that stick with it u will have the last laugh xx u r doing brill keep going

rugger bugger said:
Hi Guys, back from weigh in, "only" 3.5lbs this week, but i think i was half a lb out on last weeks so I've recorded it as 3 on my profile. updated my diary accordingly. thanks for all of you guys who popped by and supported ver what has been a testing few days.

I looking towards dropping 2 stone in 5 weeks bout that would need the next 2 weeks to be 4lb losses, not sure if thats a bit over enthusiastic?

RB xx

"only " that's bloody fantastic rugger don't be so hard on yourself and 4lb for next 2 weeks is doable and if not 3lb a week is almost 2 stone xx keep going

What a bunch of feckin idiots I hate people like that what right do they have to say that stick with it u will have the last laugh xx u r doing brill keep going

Thanks Hun...your right that's exactly what they are! Arghhh, every time I made my shake today the eyes started rolling and the 'tuts' started! They should focus on their own lives and stay the hell out of mine! And yeah...I will have the last laugh :) xx

jo3791 said:
Thanks Hun...it just annoys me that they can judge me...i don't normally let things get to me, they normally get the middle finger but iv been on such a high all last week that this really upset me! Your right, they're not gonna bring me down! I'm going to do this and bollocks to them all..thanks again :) xxx

Exactly! Way to go, stay on that high, wait till they see the weight dropping off ;) that will shut them up ! Xxx

jo3791 said:
Thanks Hun...your right that's exactly what they are! Arghhh, every time I made my shake today the eyes started rolling and the 'tuts' started! They should focus on their own lives and stay the hell out of mine! And yeah...I will have the last laugh :) xx

I would just over exaggerate it all go mmmmmmm dead loud lol bunch of plebs winds me up that stuff em when u thin and they all fat mingers shake your blender at em lol

Exactly! Way to go, stay on that high, wait till they see the weight dropping off ;) that will shut them up ! Xxx

Iv just realised, iv not gone for the ice cream (which is what I usually do when something pisses me off) haha, iv just shocked myself :) I'm even more determined now :) xx

jo3791 said:
Lol...they can ram it....thanks, feel better already :) xx

Not just better but lighter too :) xx keep It going and we all here for u xxx

I've been told/ well overheard that the diet I'm doing isn't good for me. I've never really had people putting their two cents in, but I'm not a fan of it. They don't know it's not good for you, so why say its silly and against it!?

jo3791 said:
Iv just realised, iv not gone for the ice cream (which is what I usually do when something pisses me off) haha, iv just shocked myself :) I'm even more determined now :) xx

Good for you :)
Are these ladies fat or thin? Can't believer they were tutting?! How bloody sad, get a life, they obviously have nothing else going on. X

silencemylips said:
I've been told/ well overheard that the diet I'm doing isn't good for me. I've never really had people putting their two cents in, but I'm not a fan of it. They don't know it's not good for you, so why say its silly and against it!?

Yeah, but how healthy is being overweight?! People are so negative, I think the papers give these diets bad press. They never show the success people have only the people who have problems. x

Good for you :)
Are these ladies fat or thin? Can't believer they were tutting?! How bloody sad, get a life, they obviously have nothing else going on. X

They are slim I guess...stuck up as well and one of them needs a shave lol...I'd rather have a milkshake than a beard :) xx

jo3791 said:
They are slim I guess...stuck up as well and one of them needs a shave lol...I'd rather have a milkshake than a beard :) xx

Lol, that's funny, now your getting angry, love that beard comment your funny ;)
You'll be fine, you sound better already xxx

Lol, that's funny, now your getting angry, love that beard comment your funny ;)
You'll be fine, you sound better already xxx

Haha, I am getting angry but more at myself for letting them get to me! Thanks girls for the kick up the ass :) bring on day 10 xx

Back