Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hope your windscreen gets sorted early and no problems getting home lovely. Let us know if and when you can please?
Will be popping on later when I can but thinking of you hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hope your windscreen gets sorted early and no problems getting home lovely. Let us know if and when you can please? Will be popping on later when I can but thinking of you hun xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks hunni I sure will. Depending what time he arrives the latest I will be leaving is about 3. They gave me an 8-1 slot. It takes an hour to fit and an hour to dry x

Hope he arrives quickly for you. Have a good journey home x

Hi - hope u slept and glad u'll be able to travel in the daylight - it's dry and clear here and hope it is for u along the way. Take care - will be looking out for ur 'I'm home' post xx

Hi - hope u slept and glad u'll be able to travel in the daylight - it's dry and clear here and hope it is for u along the way. Take care - will be looking out for ur 'I'm home' post xx

Morning lovely - I had broken sleep :-(
I will probably leave about lunchtime it takes about 3 hours the guy has told me to stick at 60mph on the motorway just for today.

I'll message once I'm home it's lovely and sunny and dry which is good x

Aww Sheila sending you big hugs, safe journey home I'm glad you're ok and the cyclist is too. Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Ah good to hear. Not a bad journey either.

Back