Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Evening ladies. I'm at Kathryn's for another night. I left her house to start my journey home and 5 mins into my journey I was involved in an accident :-( I'm ok just very shaken!! A young cyclist pulled out in front of me no protective head gear thinking she had time to get across the road - she saw me and just froze I couldn't brake quick enough to avoid hitting her.

She said it was totally her fault and witnesses too but that doesn't make me feel any better. Kathryn and her family have been brill and I'm so thankful to them all xx

Attachments

• image-928905019.jpg
    image-928905019.jpg
    396.3 KB · Views: 79
Sh1t that's awful & so upsetting for you & the cyclist. You must be so shook up, as I was on my way home from work the other day a guy was at the pavement looked left (opp side) and walked out into oncoming traffic without looking, I nearly hit him, fortunately I was able to swerve.

How you feeling now?

Evening Sheila,

Sorry I'm so behind on diaries hun, really sorry to hear about the accident, hope your ok. I'm glad Kathryn' s there to comfort you, lucky you weren't too far away from her house. Hope your ok hun and the cyclist is ok too. Sending (((hugs))).

Kay xx

Thanks ladies - massive shock I don't know how I made sense when I rang Kathryn! I've calmed down a lot but still shaky.

Her friend just rang me to say she's ok no broken bones but being kept in for observation.

I've got autoglass coming tomorrow to replace my windscreen x

Oh no! I am sorry to hear that but glad everyone is ok.
Glad it happened close to Kathryn's though

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Omg, I'd not got as far as your thread, how horrible for you, especially after such a relaxed weekend too. Glad you are ok and that the girl is alright too. Thank goodness you were only five mins away and could easily get back to Kathryns (well relatively easily! Did you have to be towed back?)
Just take it easy now, both of you and hope it doesn't play on your mind too much. Huge hugs to you xxx

Omg, I'd not got as far as your thread, how horrible for you, especially after such a relaxed weekend too. Glad you are ok and that the girl is alright too. Thank goodness you were only five mins away and could easily get back to Kathryns (well relatively easily! Did you have to be towed back?) Just take it easy now, both of you and hope it doesn't play on your mind too much. Huge hugs to you xxx

Hi hun - they sent a truck and loaded the car onto it. I'm worried about driving back tomorrow but may feel different after a sleep. I'll just take my time! Not the end to my weekend that I had hoped :-(

Just had a hot choc nice and sweet for my sugar levels. X

I'm sure you'll be fine once you're en route as it's knocked your confidence but it wasn't your fault, it sounds like no one could have prevented it. Hope you get a good nights sleep and breakfast. Maybe a short drive with Kathryn before you leave for the longer journey, just so you're not on your own? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Evening ladies. I'm at Kathryn's for another night. I left her house to start my journey home and 5 mins into my journey I was involved in an accident :-( I'm ok just very shaken!! A young cyclist pulled out in front of me no protective head gear thinking she had time to get across the road - she saw me and just froze I couldn't brake quick enough to avoid hitting her.

She said it was totally her fault and witnesses too but that doesn't make me feel any better. Kathryn and her family have been brill and I'm so thankful to them all xx

Oh no Sheila - glad to hear you're ok - what a terrible experience - and if it had to happen I'm glad you were so close to Kathryn's. My hubby had a similar experience - not nice. Hope ur having a drink tonight and have a safe journey home 2moro - remembered they say lightening doesn't strike in the same place twice. Take care xx

Thanks ladies - massive shock I don't know how I made sense when I rang Kathryn! I've calmed down a lot but still shaky.

Her friend just rang me to say she's ok no broken bones but being kept in for observation.

I've got autoglass coming tomorrow to replace my windscreen x

yes a real shock but know Nurse Kathryn will be looking after you - take care xx

Oh no Sheila - glad to hear you're ok - what a terrible experience - and if it had to happen I'm glad you were so close to Kathryn's. My hubby had a similar experience - not nice. Hope ur having a drink tonight and have a safe journey home 2moro - remembered they say lightening doesn't strike in the same place twice. Take care xx

It's horrific hun and I hope I never have to experience that in my lifetime again :-(

I've had hot choccy - I'm not risking a drink even though id love one. I got breathylised today which I didn't have a problem with cos I knew id be fine. Xxx

Back