>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

I'm not partying... just having a disaster in the kitchen :8855:.

I made the SW doner meat thingy earlier but it didn't taste so good, Don't know what I did wrong, it smelt so nice when it was cooking but had an aftertaste. Think it was the dried mint. The dog enjoyed it tho :(

Then I attempted meringues, total disaster! They were squidgy and not sweet enough. I've given up and had an Alpen bar :doh:

I'm sulking now!!

I made the SW doner meat thingy earlier but it didn't taste so good, Don't know what I did wrong, it smelt so nice when it was cooking but had an aftertaste. Think it was the dried mint. The dog enjoyed it tho :(

Then I attempted meringues, total disaster! They were squidgy and not sweet enough. I've given up and had an Alpen bar :doh:

I'm sulking now!!

Awwww what a shame........made me :giggle: though :eek: lol

I quite fancy having a bash at that donner thingy. Quite a few folks on here have been raving about it. I might not bother now though! lol

Just buy your meringue nests, tis easier and they're alway sweet and crispy :D lol

Don't ya just hate it when good food ends up being wasted? :(

Havent been partying but have had lots of fun. Mum came over to sit with Leo so we could take the girls out sledging and we had such a lovely afternoon. For the first time in 12 years I went on a sledge and the girls could barely believe their eyes!!!

Took some great photos but I'm having trouble uploading them on the pc, no idea what i'm doing really!

Had my parents stay over for Sunday lunch that we have at teatime as Leo has no apitite til then due to medication. Lovely roast pork loin and then a veg on the sofa!

Now chilling out in front of the fire, it's roaring away and we are all snuggled up.

How has everyones weekends been?

Awwww what a shame........made me :giggle: though :eek: lol

I quite fancy having a bash at that donner thingy. Quite a few folks on here have been raving about it. I might not bother now though! lol

Just buy your meringue nests, tis easier and they're alway sweet and crispy :D lol

Don't ya just hate it when good food ends up being wasted? :(

Oh don't let it put you off... I'm the WORST cook, I'm sure I did something wrong! I have all these ideas which are great in my head but always look rubbish :rolleyes:. I'm taking your advice on the meringues, never gonna attempt those again. I just remembered I have some in the cupboard as well. I'm such a numpty :D

Luckily my dog will eat absolutely anything and has guts of steel so I never have to throw anything in the bin.

Good Evening Everyone. Hope you have all had a good weekend. I was very happy this morning with a 4lb loss. Just need one more pound for my 3 stone sticker.

Sounds like you have a lovely day Lucia. I had to read that twice, I thought you meant you had veggies on the sofa... I couldn't work out why you didn't have them with the pork! :8855:Told you I was a numpty today :D.

SarahCroz said:

I'm sulking now!!

Did the recipe have dried mint in it? I can't remember using it.. I really enjoyed it when I made it ages ago.. Although I would use more egg and cover it with foil and cook it and then brown it after.

And yeah.. It's 2.5 syns for a meringue.. With proper sugar! Yum x

Corkscrew said:
Mine are already ironed :p :innocent0002: lol

Well thanks for not doing mine! Hmph! Lol

Lucia Lucia said:
Havent been partying but have had lots of fun. Mum came over to sit with Leo so we could take the girls out sledging and we had such a lovely afternoon. For the first time in 12 years I went on a sledge and the girls could barely believe their eyes!!!

Took some great photos but I'm having trouble uploading them on the pc, no idea what i'm doing really!

Had my parents stay over for Sunday lunch that we have at teatime as Leo has no apitite til then due to medication. Lovely roast pork loin and then a veg on the sofa!

Now chilling out in front of the fire, it's roaring away and we are all snuggled up.

How has everyones weekends been?

Aww sounds loveeeeeeeely...

I had a lovely Saturday- had a friend round and I made biryaani, hubby made cake.. It was delicious!

Good Evening Everyone. Hope you have all had a good weekend. I was very happy this morning with a 4lb loss. Just need one more pound for my 3 stone sticker.

That's brilliant! Well done, I'm sure you'll get to 3 stone next week :D.

Well, I have had a bit of a surprise!

Firstly, I finally managed to upload the pics from our walk today and secondly, I've just compared todays pics with my whopper photo from when I was 24 stone and I can def see the difference now!

Yipee!

Attachments

• iphone pics 070.jpg
    iphone pics 070.jpg
    297 KB · Views: 37
  • robs all 850.jpg
    robs all 850.jpg
    291.6 KB · Views: 35
Rosiee, how can I be slim and be 19 stone :8855:

Back