Today is good because....

A customer has been to the hotel I'm going to in September and said it's fabulous!! Yay!!! However he also said the food was amazing -eek!! I think there may be a 1 lb or 2 gained!! :)

A customer has been to the hotel I'm going to in September and said it's fabulous!! Yay!!! However he also said the food was amazing -eek!! I think there may be a 1 lb or 2 gained!! :)

Not if you stick to low carb ;)

Jen jen that's amazing...size 28 to size 16 in three months! I love that.....i started as a 22/24. Maybe i could be a 16 by end of july when i go back to work?

Oooooo that's spurred me right on! Thanks

Xx

Today is a good day because I did the 30 day shred for the second day in a row, and I didn't die :D

Jillian the trainer from the biggest loser's DVD, 3 intensity levels, 20 mins long and you do it every day. Get yourself onto play or amazon for a cheeky wee bargain. It's ruddy hard I warn you :)

What the HELL is the 30 day shred??? I want it!!! :D lol

Haha :D
You may well say that now ;)
Seriously... it is a good exercise video.
I got it for just over a fiver on Amazon.
Aye, get it bought, get it done, you wont regret it :cool:

Don't be blaming us if you loose all feeling to your legs and arms mind ;) you need some hand weights or a tin o beans lol

Take a photo each week you should shrink :)

Today is a good day.
I had the following comment....

"Ah think ye need to get a wee-er pair o jeans, yer aw hung up like a waushing there"

Classic Glesga compliment :D

notsoskinnymarge said:
Today is a good day.
I had the following comment....

"Ah think ye need to get a wee-er pair o jeans, yer aw hung up like a waushing there"

Classic Glesga compliment :D

Lol loving it!

Jeeeeeezy Peeeeeps :D

Because of the above comment, I have just gone upstairs (intially for a wee:eek:) and tried on a pair of 18 jeans and they fit :D
They still have the label on... I bought them 7 years ago.
Got them one day, went on holiday the next, came home and they didn't fit :(
Well, they do now :D:D:D

Back