who is fasting today ????

I'm fasting, doing a double down (I rarely do this) as going to London Friday-Monday and will be having 4 UPs on the trot. I realised too late to have a double UP so figured why not!

Actually going really well here, I ate well yesterday so I think that helped this morning when I went for my run and did the 30 day shred.

I've had a coffee this morning but otherwise saved all my calories for my tea, which I'm looking forward to but nowhere near desperate for yet!

Hope everyone is having a good fast :)
I'm doing a pre-bank-holiday double as well so I'm glad it't not just me! Good luck tomorrow :)

We're nearly there! Nearly there!
VERY nearly there :D

Hope your fast days went ok. My up day was a bit mad. I had Greek yoghurt with banana and some toast for breakfast - yummy but then it all went wrong. I had an almond slice at a charity coffee morning at work 10.30 and then had meetings but hadn't factored in time for lunch so at 3.45 had a biscuit, 4.30 a slice of fruit cake (where I work there is always cake!) the 4.30 meeting finished for a 6.00 meeting to start where I had 3/4 sandwich - for home 9.45 and couldn't be bothered so had Dora pasta shapes and egg on toast! Just over my 1550 calorie limit, loads of sugar (had a big sugar up and down so felt ill) loads of carbs and not how I want to enjoy food after Tuesday's fast!! Try again today, fast Saturday :(

good luck on todays fasting guys!!

I'm on my fast as well, feeling ok right now, just had a tin of soup, that is it until tea time though boooooo. Worst thing is my mum is at my house today looking after DD and she said the mince I have in the fridge needs to be cooked today, so I have to get home from work and smell a lovely lasagne while the kids and hubby wolf it down lol!! I WILL be saving a piece for tomorrow nights tea that is a given!

Hope your fast days went ok. My up day was a bit mad. I had Greek yoghurt with banana and some toast for breakfast - yummy but then it all went wrong. I had an almond slice at a charity coffee morning at work 10.30 and then had meetings but hadn't factored in time for lunch so at 3.45 had a biscuit, 4.30 a slice of fruit cake (where I work there is always cake!) the 4.30 meeting finished for a 6.00 meeting to start where I had 3/4 sandwich - for home 9.45 and couldn't be bothered so had Dora pasta shapes and egg on toast! Just over my 1550 calorie limit, loads of sugar (had a big sugar up and down so felt ill) loads of carbs and not how I want to enjoy food after Tuesday's fast!! Try again today, fast Saturday :(

Dora pasta shapes!? You sophisticated 'foody'!!!! Hahaha

Hi, not too bad but been laid low by stomach cramps most of the day. Managed to do ok but did have a few extra raspberries to help me through it. It could have been worse, I was really craving sugar! Looking forward to breakfast, I expect you are too. :)

Back