At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

So I found a new/old fat photo today on a friends FB while looking for something else & was horrified at the size of my arm, chest & how many chins I appear to have!!!! I am NEVER going back to being her!
image.jpeg

No Lexie I cannot imagine you EVER going back. Now you are a slim beauty I know you will stay that way. Mind you, you had a lovely face when big!

That's brilliant, Lexie, well done on smashing the first week of the new year! Ignore the subsequent increase, that'll just be water - when will you ever stop daily weighing?! :D

Blimey, that photo certainly doesn't look like you at all! :) xx

Ok am now concentrating on changing other bits of my life inc my horrendous addiction to hoarding. I used to be an avid card maker & have approx 200 mags that I haven't looked at for 3-4 years I would guess at so boxing them up to go to the charity shop on Monday! I need to get spare room cleared as I'm setting it up as my beauty room for when I'm qualified. Not long now.....

What a good example. I am a terrible hoarder. I think a good turn out is in order. I have clothes in multiple sizes and some are now vintage. Perhaps sell some on ebay, some to charity?

Hi all sorry I've disappeared for a while I was concentrating on college stuff, assignments all done & tonight I passed my final assessment with full marks distinction. Weight has settled around 10:6 so I'm happy enough, this seems to be where my body is happy to maintain so I'm not fighting it.
I'll catch up on all tour diaries over the next few days xx

Wow ok it's been a while..... So after maintaining around 10:4-10:6 until March I took my finger off the ball & after an all inclusive holiday this time last week I was 16lb above goal at 11:5:8. This morning I'm down to 11:1:8 but am really cross with myself & have to shift this again! So 5:2 it is as when I'd gained some back in April I tried just calorie counting & was Mardy all the time. Sorry I deserted you all but my phone memory was full so really slow! Anyway I'm here & fighting the lard again

Lexie, you're back! I've missed you so much on here. You'll soon have that gain back off, your track record is superb in that regard. It's scary how fast it goes back on though, isn't it? I know it's not all a true fat gain, but mine can go up half a stone in a couple of days of unrestrained scoffing! Fortunately I don't have any of those on the cards until my birthday in a month's time, lol. :) xx

Back