Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Woop woop :)

Thanks ladies, I've had another good day food wise although had awful stress due to roadworks which meant I was late to work by 1/2 an hour & they are on for 20 weeks & I have had to sort out my son going to breakfast club which I don't want to do but I can't be late to work for 20 weeks. At least I didn't turn to food though hey....

Thanks ladies, I've had another good day food wise although had awful stress due to roadworks which meant I was late to work by 1/2 an hour & they are on for 20 weeks & I have had to sort out my son going to breakfast club which I don't want to do but I can't be late to work for 20 weeks. At least I didn't turn to food though hey....

Well do e handling the stress... Road works are a pain... And yaaaaaay to the scales x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Another good day although discovering metcalfs skinny rice cakes in the pound shop was dangerous when pmt is taking hold!!!!

Scales still said the same this morning but that's still lower than it was Monday which is the aim

Attachments

• image-1792659853.jpg
    image-1792659853.jpg
    549.7 KB · Views: 23
Scales at 12:7:8 this morning so that's down another 1.6lbs making it 3.2 since Monday. So 14.8lbs to target & being able to wear all my clothes again, am hating being so limited like I am at the mo!

Brilliant that's a great loss so far this week Hun x

Brilliant that's a great loss so far this week Hun x

Thanks honey, takes me down to something I'm more comfortable seeing, I was so close to the danger of my 13 coming back!!!!

Well today food wise has been great but had a horrible morning... I have decided I have huge admiration for Rach cos although I'd been told by the drs years ago what I'd suffered was panic attacks after this morning I realise I hadn't... It came from nowhere half way to work walking in the sunshine my heart felt fluttery & fast & I felt out of it & my breathing was funny. 20 minutes after arriving at work although heart wasn't hammering as much my pulse was rocketing & in the end work fetched the nurse to me & she diagnosed a pain attack & with breathing got me back ok but it's so strange as there was nothing to cause it I'd had a stress free morning so she thinks it was just my week catching up with me & not wanting to sound dramatic but I don't think I've ever been so scared. I still don't really get what happened or why it happened she just told me to acknowledge it had & to recognise the symptoms but now I'm scared it will happen again....

Try not to think about having another one as I know this can/will bring one on. Try to keep your mind busy if you can. Easy said than done I know! ! Always here!! Xx

Thanks lovely, maybe I should attack the ironing mountain that is threatening to overtake my spare bedroom that could keep me occupied for months!!!

That sounds very scary! Hope your feeling better now

It's great that your loosing so well!

Oh bird...:'( that really does sound terrifying! ! Hope you're chilling out tonight and being looked after.
Great results on the scales. Well done. Hope you have a better day tomorrow. X

Back