*^~Boofaloos Diary Thread~^* Day 1 going well!!

You sure you're ok hun? I know it was probably just the water but if you feel funny again get it checked out.

Hope your weekend is going as planned, dont over do it though and chill a little, well as much as you can with 3 kids!

Speak very soon x

Hi

Sorry I havent got back to you Vicky - been feeling pretty rough.

Have had another couple of fainting spells and have been to the docs today. Basically he thinks i'm coming down with something so my body isnt coping with all my activity levels, low calorie intake and trying to fight off this clod thing. My blood pressure is very low, but other than that i'm fine!!

Still doing CD but trying to take it easy with other things. Have been banned from housework (shame! :D) And I am only doing what i need to do.
I should be fine in a few days once my body has got over whatever it is thats making me feel so lousy!!!

Hmm so CD has not gone so well today and i have had a macdonalds!!

Am a bit fed up with myself as I should have chosen something healthier!!!! Back on the plan tomorrow though. I have 3 weeks to my holiday in centerparcs and I am a way off my goal yet.

Also need to plan a bit better too - my water intake has been terrible and I know this is one of the reasons I caved today as I was just so hungry!!!! If i had drunk my water I wouldnt have been so there you go lesson learnt!!

Gonna work out how many days it is until my holidays and use that as an incentive. I think it's something like 20 days - not long really and i know if i dont do anything and keep messing about i'll be soooo mad at myself by the time we go!!

Ok just working out how many days it is.....

20 days exactly!!

OK co countdown from 20 starts tomorrow. C'mon guys you gotta help me out. I wanna be slinky for my holidays!!!!!!

Never mind, its always awful when you feel ill, its the time that I would go for the comfort of eating I think, touch wood I haven't come down with much whilst on CD so I have coped well.

20 days till we go, what do you reckon, 9lbs, thats 3lbs per week, shall we do it????

Let me know if you feel ready enough to have a go x x x x

AHHHH All I want to do is sleep and hubby ahs gone away for the rest of the week so i have 3 kids and all the animals to look after on my own!!!! :(

Have done well on CD but have had my packs already and it's only 2pm. Am going to just drink water from now until bedtime.
To be honest I kind of planned it that way as I want an early night without having to get up to the loo loads so i figured if i have my packs and drink all my water by 7pm it'll be fine.

Been having a really good think today about things and I am commited to the bonfire night challeneg but what then? I know i dont want to SS anymore and to be honest i dont want to spend anymore money on losing weight. I have looked into a low GI diet but find it all a bit confusing.
i then think about WW - for me it's a great diet to maintain on but to not to lose. SO what do i do to lose the rest of the weight (about 2 stones)?
My thoughts are though - I love CD and it has been the only diet to work for me. If i have a planned break over Christmas and then start to lose the rest of the weight after Crimbo will i do any better than now. Though that doesnt sound right. i want to have lost the weight by Christmas. hmmmmmm

Maybe I should just stop confusing myself and carry on with CD until i have lost the weight. At most it will be another 3 months.

Thing is I am struggling to stay abstinent - my chatterbox is winning at the mo and i keep nibbling. Then once i nibble it leads to full on eating. I know the key is not to eat anything other than CD AT ALL.

I am going to have to go back to basics and take things 1 hour at a time, then one day at a time. I am looking too much into the future again and overwhelming myself with the task ahead.

i need to lose the rest of this weight but more importantly I want to. I have to keep strong and keep on with the journey - I may have had a detour but I just have to concentrate on getting back on track and finishing what i've started!!

AHHHH All I want to do is sleep and hubby ahs gone away for the rest of the week so i have 3 kids and all the animals to look after on my own!!!! :(

Have done well on CD but have had my packs already and it's only 2pm. Am going to just drink water from now until bedtime.
To be honest I kind of planned it that way as I want an early night without having to get up to the loo loads so i figured if i have my packs and drink all my water by 7pm it'll be fine.

Been having a really good think today about things and I am commited to the bonfire night challeneg but what then? I know i dont want to SS anymore and to be honest i dont want to spend anymore money on losing weight. I have looked into a low GI diet but find it all a bit confusing.
i then think about WW - for me it's a great diet to maintain on but to not to lose. SO what do i do to lose the rest of the weight (about 2 stones)?
My thoughts are though - I love CD and it has been the only diet to work for me. If i have a planned break over Christmas and then start to lose the rest of the weight after Crimbo will i do any better than now. Though that doesnt sound right. i want to have lost the weight by Christmas. hmmmmmm

Maybe I should just stop confusing myself and carry on with CD until i have lost the weight. At most it will be another 3 months.

Thing is I am struggling to stay abstinent - my chatterbox is winning at the mo and i keep nibbling. Then once i nibble it leads to full on eating. I know the key is not to eat anything other than CD AT ALL.

I am going to have to go back to basics and take things 1 hour at a time, then one day at a time. I am looking too much into the future again and overwhelming myself with the task ahead.

i need to lose the rest of this weight but more importantly I want to. I have to keep strong and keep on with the journey - I may have had a detour but I just have to concentrate on getting back on track and finishing what i've started!!

Hi Helen,

DON'T TAKE A BREAK UNTIL AFTER CHRISTMAS YOU WILL NEVER GET BACK ON PLAN!

What about CD790 or CD1000 to lose the rest of your weight?

I am struggling as well at the moment and it seems that I will never shift this last stone - I am totally out of ketosis and could eat a scabby horse today but am determined to stay abstinent no matter what.

Seriously look into 790 if you are struggling with abstinent, it is the only thing in the CD programme I wish LL did!!

hi helen. i just thought i would come on and encourage u. u see u are near the end of the road and im only just beginning. u may of had the odd nibble here and there but the main thing is that u have not given up! stick at it girl. i can only dream of horse riding at the moment (i would prob break the poor horses back) and i just wish i could get into size 14! i think maybe u should look at the 790 because personally i would find it hard to condone Ssing when im so close to target. thats advice from a complete novice though so speak to someone that knows what they are talking about or someone who has reached target before acting.

but above all. keep the chin up!

Thanks guys!!

Flopster - You are very right if I stop now I will never get going again!! I am going to keep going until goal. I have to get this finished.

Happygal - Thanks for posting. It's nice to hear from someone new on my thread. :D
Thank you for your words of encouragement. I will do this and really appreciate your help. I am sticking at it!!!!!!

So... Today has gone much better than I expected!!

CD has gone well despite having all my packs by 2pm!! I have drunk loads of water and have a stinking headache but hey ho!!!
I am getting my enthusiasm back and after some encouraging words am sticking to CD until the end. I am going to get stuck into this now. My determination is back.

Think my illness might just turn out to be tonsilitus (sp?) as my throat feels like i have 2 big rocks in it!!! Saying that though I am feeling better in myself - am completely dosed up on painkillers though!!!!

As you can tell from the post above i'm back on track and feeling positive. I know i will have a rough few days getting back into ketosis as i really went to town with the carbs. I'm hoping though that the weight loss will be fab!!!

Roll on tomorrow. I can do this!!!!!

19 days to go....

Done good today with everything apart from my water -Why is it so hard all of a sudden to drink the stuff?

Anyway. Will do better tomorrow.

So CD is good. Life is PANTS!! Well not really but DH is away and the kids are driving me up the wall. They havent stopped all day and all i can here is a constant whine from upstairs!!
Have had a good old cry tonight. Think mainly TOTM is due and I feel quite ill again. My throat is just so sore and I just want to lie in a quiet room not being hassled by everyone including the dog!!!!!
Should have known I would have a bad day though. I found one of bunnies dead this morning. Marmalade my beautiful buck who was 6. :( He still had grass in his mouth - must have been very sudden. He was so lovely you could do anything with him and he'd just lay there. He loved being stroked and tickled around his ears. Gonna miss him a lot.

Pn the up side my horsey ownership is going well. Charlie is such a superstar. We clipped him this morning and as it was his first time I was worried he'd be daft but he was very good. :) Going to ride him on Friday morning - i'm excited but nervous as i dont want him to do anything silly and make me look like an incompetent fool!!! :D

Am a whopping 12st 2lbs on the scales - thats an increase of 4lbs. I have been rather slack though until recently but hey ho onwards and downwards. Have promise Charlie i'll lose a stone for him by the time he gets his new saddle (3 weeks) think he's quite pleased he wont have to carry such a heffalump on his back for much longer!!! :)

Keep battering away at it hun, you are doing FAB

DH back Friday and things will ease up.

Speak soon x

Hi Helen

We are battling together again I see, not a good day here either and I am DREADING weigh in tomorrow :mad:

Not long until your hubby is home, just a couple more days now, you have definately broken the back of it.

Thanks Vicky - I will win this battle!!!!

Flopster - Nice to hear from you. I am not getting weighed this week. Just dont feel able to cope with the result as i know it will make me fed up so i am going to give myself a week of 100% CDing before i get on again.

Will be pleased when hubby gets home but to be honest him not being here isnt a good enough excuse to mess around anymore - I am strong enough to do this on my own!!

Have looked at my ticker and I am half way through my journey.
Am chalking everything that has happened ove the past few weeks down to experience and am starting a fresh tomorrow. Diet wise i am still on track but my mind is all over the place. i need to get my head into 'losing weight' mode again. All i'm doing at the moment is going through the motions with quite a negative attitude.
So from tomorrow, it's Positive Mental Attitude all the way until goal. Oh and of course NO NIBBLING!!!!!!!!!

Mornin!!!

Hope you have a great day, headache should ease, just get that water down you and you'll be fine.

WILL POWER OF STEEL!!!!!!!

Vx

18 days to go........

Hi Irene.

It is nice to be halfway I am so pleased with my achievements. In some ways though the first half was easy - I am finding it hard to get my head around losing that last bit as i dont see myself as huge anymore - just cuddly. :) Although today i have a will power llike iron!!!!

Vicky -Good morning!!
Doing good so far. Drinking the water hot today as i'm flipping cold!!!!
Went horse riding this morning - in one of the arenas they have a mirror. I went past and thought. YUCK!! Fat lady on a horse alert!!!!! It has given me a major incentive to lose this last 2 stones!!

Feeling a bit down today. Think it's the weather. Its cold and raining. :(
Am going to play with my baby in a mo. It seems like we havent had a good sit on the floor and play for ages!!!

I'm gonna do this today. Will power of steel!!!!

Have made it!!! CD gone well and no headache today!!! YAY!!!!

Have been starving though all day. Am goignt o bed in a minute so i dont ruin things but man - I am hungry!!!!!!

Had a warm vanilla, Spicy tomato soup and choc mint muffin. Not eaten anything else, at all.

Have drunk about 3 1/2 litres of water. All flavoured - i wonder if this will make any difference to how quickly i'll lose the weight. hmmm

Trying to keep positive about SSing as i need to keep going. i think when i see the weight coming off i'll get more and more motivated.

TOTM has arrived today and explains the crappy feeling. My throat has got a little better today though so thankfully i'm not coping with both!

The water flavourings shouldn't affect the weight loss.

Glad you have totm, it means in a day or two you'll feel better - whereas I am still awaiting it to happy so have a few extra days of feeling cr*ppy!

Have a nice sleep, I am heading off myself in a few minutes!

Thanks F :)

17 days to go......

Quite tired today after a bad night - only had about 4 hours sleep. But i'm happy and positive and am doing well on CD.

Had a chocolate tetra this morning and am slowly making my way through some water. I need to drink a litre before lunch and a litre after lunch to be on track for today as i'm aiming for 3 1/2 litres again.
Finding drinking the water warm so much better at the moment. It does bother me that i am using flavouring all the time am so paranoid about it slowing my weight loss down.

Its my weigh in day today but i havent been on the scales. I have decided to wait a week and then get on. I know i will lose weight and i want to be surprised when i get on next week - hopefully it will be a pleasant surprise!!!!! :)

Back