Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

How the deuce have you broken your toe? Has your office got a supply of bubble wrap because I'm thinking we need to get D&G to design you something made from the stuff haha Aw boy is good to you. What food you having or are you undecided? I could go for harvester for lunch because Dai is home "ill" but I'll behave xx

How the deuce have you broken your toe? Has your office got a supply of bubble wrap because I'm thinking we need to get D&G to design you something made from the stuff haha Aw boy is good to you. What food you having or are you undecided? I could go for harvester for lunch because Dai is home "ill" but I'll behave xx

Kitchen doors are evil, thought I'd only stubbed it, but no! It's been suggested many a time that I be wrapped in bubble wrap! I'd really like Harvester, but not sure, half of me wants to go out and the other half wants to curl up!
XxX

Curling up is a good idea you might be safer! My son is clumsy he can trip over thin air and even pouring things is a nightmare, no matter how careful he tries to be he gets stuff everywhere. Does it hurt a lot? xx

Curling up is a good idea you might be safer! My son is clumsy he can trip over thin air and even pouring things is a nightmare, no matter how careful he tries to be he gets stuff everywhere. Does it hurt a lot? xx

I'm oddly graceful and accident prone in equal measure - I can pour, balance, I can even balance books on my head like the old school etiquette clases, I'm just a nightmare for bumps - hips on cupboards, legs on the bed, toes!! :p Not a lot, unless I try to walk normally, it's just odd, feels numb and stiff until I put weight on it! :p
XxX

How's the toe? xx

How's the toe? xx

It was doing better until Boy kicked me in his sleep! Think it's getting a bit better, it's less swollen - can exercise without shoes on so that's a bonus but wearing shoes hurts!
XxX

Oh no being kicked is bad but at least he didn't mean it. Bet he felt awful when you told him. Should you be exercising with a broken toe missy? xx

Oh no being kicked is bad but at least he didn't mean it. Bet he felt awful when you told him. Should you be exercising with a broken toe missy? xx

I'm managing squats because my feet are still, and some squat boxing, and could do abs etc as those don't involve toes, but I've had to swear off the cardio (especially as I need shoes for the cross trainer) and Jillian involves lots of jumping! So I'm half-a*sing it! :p
XxX

Well done on still exercising, doing less than you would is still way better than doing none at all. See you've got this 100% on plan nailed :) xx

Right, shall we get started then?! I've made a complete overhaul plan, no more little changes at a slow pace, I am in this.

My daily plan (weekday) will now be;
Waking up at 7am (as opposed to dragging myself out of bed roughly 20 minutes before I leave!)
Walk around the block (10mins) or cross trainer if it rains
Healthy breakfast and a cuppa
Shower, dressed, makeup etc
Grab a yakkult (I love these little b*ggers) as I head out the door
Healthy day at work including under desk bike
Home
Exercise (at least half hour)
Cook dinner, bed by 10pm.

Plan for today:
Breakfast: Apple and an orange (was going to be cereal but need my HeA)
Lunch: Ham, Tomato, pickled onion salad made with spinach and rocket
Dinner: Chorizo (5) stuffed mushrooms (I've tried this 3 bloomin' times!), with philli (HeA), vegetable mash (Potato, carrot, butternut), broccoli and green beans

There might be a few more syns in the mushrooms, want to use Parmesan to crisp the top. So I'll call it 7 syns for today.

XxX

Your plan sounds good and I will be so proud of you if you keep to that plan until weigh in at the end of the month. Food looks really tasty too. Good luck for day one! xx

Your plan sounds good and I will be so proud of you if you keep to that plan until weigh in at the end of the month. Food looks really tasty too. Good luck for day one! xx

I feel like a sloth at the mo so something has to change! Oddly I think getting up earlier will help me feel less tired! Ideally I'd like to be down to 11st by Halloween so we'll see what happens if I kick it. Going to attempt Jillian this weekend as don't have the furries - would really love to actually get 30 days of it under my belt!!
XxX

Right, shall we get started then?! I've made a complete overhaul plan, no more little changes at a slow pace, I am in this. My daily plan (weekday) will now be; Waking up at 7am (as opposed to dragging myself out of bed roughly 20 minutes before I leave!) Walk around the block (10mins) or cross trainer if it rains Healthy breakfast and a cuppa Shower, dressed, makeup etc Grab a yakkult (I love these little b*ggers) as I head out the door Healthy day at work including under desk bike Home Exercise (at least half hour) Cook dinner, bed by 10pm. Plan for today: Breakfast: Apple and an orange (was going to be cereal but need my HeA) Lunch: Ham, Tomato, pickled onion salad made with spinach and rocket Dinner: Chorizo (5) stuffed mushrooms (I've tried this 3 bloomin' times!), with philli (HeA), vegetable mash (Potato, carrot, butternut), broccoli and green beans There might be a few more syns in the mushrooms, want to use Parmesan to crisp the top. So I'll call it 7 syns for today. XxX

That looks like a great plan, let me know how getting up and walking around the block goes as I too am a drag myself out of bed crying in the morning x

Mmm the chorizo sounds lovely x

Back