Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

They did. I'm only on quick, off work with Vertigo again. :(

You're only human Em. Poor you having vertigo again :( Hope you're better soon it's awful having that. Boy had better be taking care of you xx

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for all the kind thoughts, still not feeling 100% right, but after a few days of feeling rubbish and moping and stuffing my face, I can't do this anymore, Boy tries to make me feel better with food and I shove it all in! I'm going to have to seriously eat right even if I don't feel great, I've put Boy on cooking duty tomorrow so it needs to be healthy, if this is going to be a recurring thing I can't let it get in the way of my hard work. So starting again (AGAIN!) tomorrow, I have 8 weeks till my friends wedding and I want to be at least 1 stone down to my pre-holiday weight by then! Exercise commences Monday, I will try (even if it kills me) to do Jillian 3-5 times a week and stick to my plan.

I shall be incorporating this with early nights till I feel better, so I am off to bed!
XxX

Morning sweet cheeks :) Hope you're back to full health? I'm reporting for my Monday morning a$$ kicking :whoopass:

I had a rubbish weekend too so I'm starting afresh today. I feel like Austin Powers and fat ba$tard has stolen my mojo. Shall we get back on it together? xx

Morning sweet cheeks :) Hope you're back to full health? I'm reporting for my Monday morning a$$ kicking :whoopass:

I had a rubbish weekend too so I'm starting afresh today. I feel like Austin Powers and fat ba$tard has stolen my mojo. Shall we get back on it together? xx

Not back to full health I'm afraid! Back in work but only as we're understaffed and don't want to leave my co-worker in the lurch being the only one in, think I might seriously consider trying to get signed off for a bit when my boss is back. Food wise, yesterday made up for my time off only because I felt so rubbish I only managed my healthy extras (a babybel and 2 slices of toast) and a cup a soup.

I was really hoping to start exercise properly this week but I'm still so dizzy, every time I try it feels like my brain is playing tennis with either side of my skull!

Still, I shall be eating healthy, so that's something

Plan for today;
Breakfast: Nectarine and an apple
Lunch: Cup a soup (think 5), 2 slices of buttered toast (HeB - 4)
Dinner: Leek and potato soup, maybe with some added cheddar (HeA)

I've said to Boy that I'll try and do light exercise when he gets home (squats, cross trainer, maybe a walk), that way if I get dizzy again he's home to help - if I were on my own I'd just lie on the floor hoping not to somehow fall off it!
XxX

Aww you poor thing it sounds horrendous :( Deffo get to the docs and see what they can do for you. Don't worry about the exercise while you're feeling like this you don't want to make yourself feel worse just concentrate on the food side xx

Aww you poor thing it sounds horrendous :( Deffo get to the docs and see what they can do for you. Don't worry about the exercise while you're feeling like this you don't want to make yourself feel worse just concentrate on the food side xx

I'm just a bit annoyed as have a wedding in 8 weeks and so wanted to be down to my pre-usa weight and toned but without the exercise it's not going to happen. Might try Jillain on slow-motion! :p
XxX

Sorry you are still feeling unwell, take it easy with the exercise and really hope you feel better x x

Thanks Sweetie, trying to find a middle ground with it!
XxX

Jillian at any speed isn't a sensible option for someone who is as poorly as you. Even if you give it a week before doing anything strenuous you still have time to fit the whole 30 days in even if you don't fancy doing it every day. Doing too much could make you worse and then you really are scuppered xx

Jillian at any speed isn't a sensible option for someone who is as poorly as you. Even if you give it a week before doing anything strenuous you still have time to fit the whole 30 days in even if you don't fancy doing it every day. Doing too much could make you worse and then you really are scuppered xx

I know you're right, I just hate being this inactive when it's not a conscious choice. I feel like I've gone all flabby and wobbly since America, wouldn't even mind the weight if I could feel toned again! Didn't actually think of that, I've worked out the wedding is 61-62 (It's over a long weekend) days away, so you're right I could still fit in the whole thing in - heck even one and a half times. Doing under desk bike as I type, because I don't have to move my head that's pretty easy.

Think I'll focus on light cardio this week, under desk bike, walk and a slow pace on the cross trainer and attempt J when I'm feeling better, who knows, might wake up tomorrow feeling right as rain! Anyone else hate feeling like you're not in control?!
XxX

I know you're right, I just hate being this inactive when it's not a conscious choice. I feel like I've gone all flabby and wobbly since America, wouldn't even mind the weight if I could feel toned again! Didn't actually think of that, I've worked out the wedding is 61-62 (It's over a long weekend) days away, so you're right I could still fit in the whole thing in - heck even one and a half times. Doing under desk bike as I type, because I don't have to move my head that's pretty easy. Think I'll focus on light cardio this week, under desk bike, walk and a slow pace on the cross trainer and attempt J when I'm feeling better, who knows, might wake up tomorrow feeling right as rain! Anyone else hate feeling like you're not in control?! XxX

That sounds like the safer option and you can still do things that way x

I hate being out of control, everything in my life is out of control at the minute and it keeps making me anxious which makes me feel even less in control... Vicious circle :(

See I can talk sense when I try haha I don't like things being out of control but I'm sorry to say this my lovely when it comes to being ill there isn't much you can do about it so you just gotta suck it up and see if you're better tomorrow. You know Jillian will do wonders for you when you're able to keep up with her antics so focus on the food and resting then you can sweat buckets with the best of them xxx

See I can talk sense when I try haha I don't like things being out of control but I'm sorry to say this my lovely when it comes to being ill there isn't much you can do about it so you just gotta suck it up and see if you're better tomorrow. You know Jillian will do wonders for you when you're able to keep up with her antics so focus on the food and resting then you can sweat buckets with the best of them xxx

I'm going to do a Google search and see what the laziest possible exercises I can do are! :p
XxX

You poor thing I hope you start to feel better soon it's awful when you're poorly and you feel out of control , but if you push yourself you'll only end up being poorly for longer xx

You poor thing I hope you start to feel better soon it's awful when you're poorly and you feel out of control , but if you push yourself you'll only end up being poorly for longer xx

Thanks Hun, I am taking all the advice to heard, promise!
XxX

Aww big hugs Emma :bighug: hope you start feeling better soon and get your SW mojo back. I agree with the others, do gradual exercise, but don't overdo it, take it one day at a time and set yourself small mini goals. I'm here whenever you need to chat hun. Hope you feel better soon.

Kay xx

Back