FUNCURLS FOOD DIARY, BLOG and CHIT CHAT!! New target set!!

oh i will,if i dont like em il blame you,lol.i bought skinny cow lollies today caramel short bread i think,so im gonna try one of those later when the kids have gone bed.if i have one when they are up,i wont have one,by the time they all have a bite each, lol,mind you less syns...x

Mmmmmmm caramel shortbread sounds awesome- new flavour is it?!!? I'm ready to pounce!!!

Well I DID like the avatar pic, before it disappeared from sight again!!!X

Ahhh thanks hun - just playing around with the pics, the mug-shot will make an appearance again soon, I'm sure! xxx

hang on il go check........

5010238008964_21000_IDShot_2.jpeg

4.5 syns £1.97 abox in asda,enjoy,i might chop mine up and have with some strawberries,gotta get your 1/3rd you know,lol

Ooh, those meringues sound fantastic... Where are they from?! Xx

Another question... Are Skinny Cows on sticks? Wooden lollipop sticks? I have a real phobia of those...

LittleSausage said:
Ooh, those meringues sound fantastic... Where are they from?! Xx

Hi lil' sausage!! The mini-meringues are from M&S! Well worth it! And yes the lollies are on sticks! I have the same problem as you, I go all shivery at even the thought of licking those wooden sticks! It's my blackboard scratvhing equivalent! And the taste of the wood..yuck! I have to avoid the stick once I get near it! Sometimes I slide the icecream off it first!! X

funcurls said:
Hi lil' sausage!! The mini-meringues are from M&S! Well worth it! And yes the lollies are on sticks! I have the same problem as you, I go all shivery at even the thought of licking those wooden sticks! It's my blackboard scratvhing equivalent! And the taste of the wood..yuck! I have to avoid the stick once I get near it! Sometimes I slide the icecream off it first!! X

Ditto! I used to love Magnums and Soleros but would always leave loads around the stick. Now I can't have one at all without cringing! Xx

Ditto! I used to love Magnums and Soleros but would always leave loads around the stick. Now I can't have one at all without cringing! Xx

At last I've found my soulmate! I thought I was alone in this world- people always look at me weird when I mention it...it's the same with pigeons...but that's another story!!

funcurls said:
At last I've found my soulmate! I thought I was alone in this world- people always look at me weird when I mention it...it's the same with pigeons...but that's another story!!

You're not on your own with the pigeons - although I love them!
The sticks, however... Eugh. I avoid any ice creams/ice lollies on sticks!

Can we make a little group because I hate this too! Makes me feel a bit yucky just thinking about it!! Nice to not you are not alone in these things! xx

Week 72- Day 5 (Sat)- Extra Easy- Day off.

Late breakfast- 11am- 3 egg omlette with red onion and red pepper. Strawberries and fresh pineapple chunks.

Mid-afternoon snack- Thai Mugshot (0.5 syns). Activia fat free cherry Snackpot. Luscious Lemon HIFI bar (HEXb).

Tea- Chinese takeaway to celebrate M-I-L's Birthday- All good intentions went to pot!! Had a chicken Fu Yung (omlette) which was really delicious but because there were so many of us (12 adults and 4 kids) there was an abundance of food on the table and I ended up trying a bit of this, and a bit of that, prawn toasts, battered S&S chicken balls, prawn crackers etc etc and totally lost track of syns! THEN out came the trifle that my M-I-L had brought, had a (small)bowl of that, then out came the (white chocolate) Birthday cake, had a thin sliver, then another, then ate one of the kid's leftovers before putting it in the bin!!! So all in all a yummy but disappointing evening and bearing in mind events from earlier in the week I am almost definitely having a GAIN tomorrow!! The question is how much!!! The bottom line is I think I will be kicking myself for this!!!X

NOT COUNTING TODAY'S SYNS AS I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO GUESS!!! OK I'LL HAVE A GO!! 60? 70?!!

Last edited:
Week 72- Day 6 (Sun)- Extra Easy- Day off.

Breakfast-10am- 3 egg omlette with onion and 28g cheddar (HEXa).

1pm- A choc deluxe HIFI bar (HEXb). Some fresh pineapple chunks. 4 fizzy apple sweets (4 syns).

4pm- Small portion of five spice steak with peppers (leftovers- see Fri). Boiled basmati rice.

Tea- 9pm- Red pesto chicken with olives (from my 'Wok' cookbook!- Chicken breasts, chopped red and yellow pepper, courgette, garlic, white wine (1 syn), chicken stock, tomato puree (0.5 syns), red pesto (2.5 syns), low fat creme fraiche (1.5 syns), olives (0.5 syn), fresh basil). Served with tagliatelle. A New York Cheesecake Mullerlight (1 syn).

Skimmed milk in 3 coffees (0.5 syns).

Total syns 11.5

Last edited:
Week 72- Day 7 (Mon)- Extra Easy- Day off.

Breakfast- 10.30am- 2 chocolate Weetabix (HEXb+2 syns) with 175ml skimmed milk (3 syns) and sliced banana. Activia mango fat free snackpot.

Lunch- 2.30pm- Red pesto chicken with olives (left over from yesterday- 6 syns) served with couscous.

In cinema- Clementines X 6.

After WI- Went to pub with friend- Taverner's chicken- chicken breast, bacon, melted cheddar (HEXa), BBQ sauce (4 syns), jacket potato, peas, mixed leaves.

Cadburys Creme Egg (8.5 syns).

Total syns 23.5.

Last edited:
Back