Gonnabesmall is gonnabesmaller x ;o)

i forgot to say yesterday that i bought a pair of hareem jean type trousers in asda £4 in a sale :) i got a 12 cos that was all they had left,come home tried them on and guess what.......they fit like a glove,perfect.im wearing them today and i kept smiling to myself on the way to school this morning thinking "im wearing a size 12".....happy days :) :) :) :)

gonnabesmall said:
i forgot to say yesterday that i bought a pair of hareem jean type trousers in asda £4 in a sale :) i got a 12 cos that was all they had left,come home tried them on and guess what.......they fit like a glove,perfect.im wearing them today and i kept smiling to myself on the way to school this morning thinking "im wearing a size 12".....happy days :) :) :) :)

Omg! What an achievement & a motivator!!! Well done huni x

Hi,

Your sauce sounds devine.

when you make your reggae reggae sauce do you put all the ingredients in a saucepan to simmer, or do you make it cold without cooking it?

cheers

Lyn

gonnabesmall said:

Very happy days I say! I think it'll be a while before I get into size 12 jeans! Still very much a 14 round hips and thighs and same up top (big boobies) although waist a 12 so always have prob with things fitting nicely! Hope youre ok hun, you sound like you have a spring in your step! I wish I did today! Feeling really deflated after my STS last night after being soooo good this week!! Boooo hooooo lolxxx

Hi,

Your sauce sounds devine.

when you make your reggae reggae sauce do you put all the ingredients in a saucepan to simmer, or do you make it cold without cooking it?

cheers

Lyn

hello and welcome to my diary.
i usually chop onions and fry them off 1st in chilli powder then chuck everything in a saucepan to warm through,it is very nice and i suppose you could play around with the spices to suit your tastes, x

Very happy days I say! I think it'll be a while before I get into size 12 jeans! Still very much a 14 round hips and thighs and same up top (big boobies) although waist a 12 so always have prob with things fitting nicely! Hope youre ok hun, you sound like you have a spring in your step! I wish I did today! Feeling really deflated after my STS last night after being soooo good this week!! Boooo hooooo lolxxx

aaw,im sorry you stayed the same honney it is dissheartning isint especially after youve been good all week,but i suppose now you very near target it will prob be harder,thats exactley how i felt when i was near my target then think i get complacent and have a few bad days and b4 you know it ive put at least half a stone back on...
think the jeans is a 1 off,i usually a 14 but hey,me in a 12:eek: WOW.gives me such a boost.
im sure youl have agood loss next week hun so dont be too dissheatened x

today,il be mostly doing.....green

breakfast = 2 weight watchers toast,scrape butter,banana,plum

dinner = brocolli and blue cheese soup

mid snack - melba toast with eat smart cottage cheese and pineapple,yummy

tea = bean chilli and rice

apple

hea x 1 = 42 g reduced fat cheese
hea x 2 =cheese in soup
heb x 1= ww bread
heb x 2 = 2 ryvita fruit

syns = scrape of flora 1,morrisons salt and vinegar rice cake,1 ( i think ) pack of morrisons melba toast 3,velvet crunch 4,hot choc coconut 1.5
total syns =10.5

Last edited:
aaw,im sorry you stayed the same honney it is dissheartning isint especially after youve been good all week,but i suppose now you very near target it will prob be harder,thats exactley how i felt when i was near my target then think i get complacent and have a few bad days and b4 you know it ive put at least half a stone back on...
think the jeans is a 1 off,i usually a 14 but hey,me in a 12:eek: WOW.gives me such a boost.
im sure youl have agood loss next week hun so dont be too dissheatened x

Thanks chickstix!! Yeah I know it's prob going to be that much harder now so I'm seeing the bigger picture and upping my game a bit!! Ellebear has given me a really good plan, having some red days, then a green day to have my carb fix, then an EE day to balance things out a bit! Hoping to trick this bod of mine and hopefully it will work!!! Don't knock the size 12 jeans hun!! You're in a size 12, doesn't matter what make, style etc etc, YOU ARE IN A SIZE 12!!! XXX

yeah, i read what ellebear said and it kinda makes sense.i was gonna cut down on carbs myself this week,but god its hard,im a carb junkie,lol,so im doin a green day today ,might do a red tomorrow then an ee,might pop over to your diary and nick some ideas,im usually starin marvin when i do red days :( ,got bean chilli tonight and usually i have loads of rice .prob enough for 2 serving,oops,cant help it im just a little piggy x

You can fill up on things like meat, fish, quorn, eggs, yogurt, bulk up meals with LOADS of veg, have fruit and you still have 2 of each HEX AND all your syns left over! I don't think there's any need to go hungry hun! I'm a carb junkie too and I know I eat far too much in the way of pasta, rice and couscous! Once I start I can't stop! So red may help control this excess! By the way I'm a bit freaked out right now by your avatar pic! X

You promised me the pic would be between you and I only ... I feel violated :cry:

right as my friend funcurls had a good bit on her diary yesterday which made a lot of sense ive decided to do a red day today to maybe reduce the carbs,all was going well decided to have sw kfc for tea,cooking it now cos i prefer it cold,but anyway,was gonna kfc and a big salad,BUT,what did i do thinking i was being clever and trying to save myself a heb choice,i rolled it in cous cous,o eck,il do ee i think till sat then next week im gonna do alternate days see how that goes.....

breakfast - 2 x weetabix and milk

mid morning,picked at some kfc,banana,plum,ww yogurt

cant stop picking at my chicken,it too pickin lickin good,lol,

dinner - 1/2 tin smart price chilli + rice,pineapple

was yuk so went into bin after 1 mouthfull so had some more sw kfc instead + ww raspberry tart yogurt

apple, plum

tea - iceland gammon in a leek and chhese sauce and stir fry

jelly strawberries and squirty cream

hea x 1= milk
heb x 1 = 2 weetabix

syns = half fat squirty cream 24 g 2, 3 x,pink n white jammy 7.5

total syns = 9.5

Last edited:
Back