Gonnabesmall is gonnabesmaller x ;o)

well just had a can of smart price chilli for dinner and it was absoultley disgusting,my 1st mouthfull of it was a jellyish fatty blob,yuk yuk yuk,never ever again,the whole dinner went in the bin....erk put me off forever

You're better off chucking together a pack of xl beef mince, a chopped onion, lazy garlic, a tin of tomatoes and some chilli powder! Goes much much further and no crap in it, and doesn't even take that long! And if time isn't such an issue you throw in some extra things like kidney beans, extra spices etc to jazz it up a bit!X

gonnabesmall said:
thanks hun,i usually do make my own and really enjoy it,but bought a can of this for lazy days,ie today being 1 of those,never again,makes me cringe now,my kfc i made this morning is slowly dissapearing,il have none left at this rate,have to make it later in the day next time,might have chicken skewers for tea now,lol,

Yeah its nice knowing what goes in our own cookin innit, although with meat products from supermarkets it's difficult to tell where its originated, but with tinned processed cheap stuff for all we know they could be using the same stuff they use in dogfood! Come to think of it, why do people feed their dogs with such stuff...but then again I don't have a dog so shouldn't really comment...x

thursday...ee

breakfast - skinny latte and caramel shortbread from costa

dinner - bacon,beans,mushrooms,tinned tomatoes,toffee yogurt,apple

tea - sw chips,reggee reggee sauce,rest of tomatos from dinner,bit of a miss match i know,asda hot and spicy chicken

hea x 1 = costa coffee
heb x 1 = 2 x ryvita fruit crunch

syns = caramel shortbread from costa = 17

total syns = 17...oops,should have enough to pass over though from earlier in the week

Last edited:
£45.00 :eek: How much do you get for that??

Let us know how you get on with them :)

well hopefully it will just be me eating it and im hoping it will last for a while.il split it up into individual portions,just for moi,ive never spent that much on meat,but also got some sausage meat so i can make some syn free scotch eggs,ooh cant wait

Hi hope u enjoyed the treat, sounds yummy! I had to flex syn today so out for dinner with work, literally no heLthy menu options (tried my best), not good for sat am :-( x

somtimes this dieting is bloody hard,i spos im lucky cos im at home all day so i can plan dinner/tea.but i find somtimes i want to eat a bit more normal,like a sandwich with normal bread and a bag of crisps,wel be ok chicky,

gonnabesmall said:
must be my week for size 12 clothes,:) bought a white gypsy skirt today from matalan ,fits lovely,and also bought a white tunic type shirt from new look in the sale and that also fits.im a happy bunny and now remember how good it feels to buy smaller clothes,the buzz is amazing.YYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Thinspiration!!!!! Xx

Back