Gonnabesmall is gonnabesmaller x ;o)

wednesday...ee

breakfast - fruit salad as yesterday

dinner - sw kebab and salad

tea - stir fry with chicken skewers

hea x 1 = 350ml s milk
heb x 1 = kellogs fibre plus bar

syns = none

well off to get my hair chopped off today,hope i like it,poor old hair has taken a bit of a bashing recently going red then blonde,well peach cos blonde didnt work then back to brown so a good cut will prob do it good ,might even give me a boost of confidence ;)

Last edited:
aww youl be ok,mine short on one side and long the other so i feel a bit lop sided,im gonna go like the new kerry katona hair cut,cropped right up above my ears,then next week im hopefully going blonde,yay love being blonde all ready for my hols,what are you having done,post a piccy later x

i want to be as blonde as it was in my avitar pic

Fancy going dead short myself but couldn't think of a celeb to help me describe the cut ... you've just hit the nail on the head! Can't stand her but love Kerry's new hair cut ... feel a bit old though :rolleyes:

dont be silly ali,your not old my darlin,heres apic of what im taking to hairdressers

images

Ooh, that's nice! Something similar to what I was thinking ... at the mo mine is quite heavy. If you look on my profile page at the piccie of me in the black boob tube that was what I had done last month ... now it's just a heavy bleurgh version ... might just have it thinned out and some texture added :)

shoosh you, you're beautiful, no turning stomachs at all!!!!

Back