Gonnabesmall is gonnabesmaller x ;o)

gonnabesmall said:
fanks x im not feeling guilty but i do feel bad about going out tomorrow for a totally non sw meal ,aw wot to do.just have to pull it back from sunday i guess,then im on me hols the week after and will definatley be a gain that week,mucks up all the hard work ive done recently.....gah

But if u hadn't lost ud have been in a much worse starting position!! :)

well peeps,im back
put on 2lbs but im not bothered,i can pull all this back and ive decided after so many comments last week from people all mostly negative :( im gonna try and lose what ive put on and im gonna set myself a new target weight of 11 st 2lb,that will give me a total loss of 3 stone which i think is plenty.

right today will start again

sunday ee

breakfast - pineapple chunks,fried mushrooms

apple

dinner - 2 fruit ryvitas,apple

tea - garlic and rosemary potatoes,cabbage,green beans,mushy peas,cauli,brocolli and joes pepperded steak,bloody ansome oh and gravy

apple

hea x 1 = 42g cheese
hea x 1 = 2 x ryvitas

syns = 1 for gravy

Last edited:
cheesecake004.jpg

here tis x

wednesday---ee

breakfast - bacon eggs,tomatos,fried bread,banana

dinner - brocolli and blue cheese soup

tea - joes pork loin spicy chops,roast peri peri potatos,roasted veg in balsamic vinegar

fresh pineapple with a sprinke of splender,vey nice

may have some more soup later with my last 2 slices of bread :eek:)

hea x 1 =cheese in soup
heb x 1= bread 3 x ww danish

syns = teeny weeny slice of my mums bday cake 15

total 15 syns

Last edited:
Did you have a nice day with your Mum? What did you get for your birthday?

How are you getting on with your meat from Joe's??

So many questions!

hi ali
had a fab day yesterday and im kinda hoping that all the walking we done helped with all the pizza i ate,oops,not good,but i forgot how good pizza actually is,must admit its better than smash pizza,

i got mostly money for me birthday,but mum got me some perfume and a charm for my bracelet,me sis got me new look vouchers,havent spent them yet ,couldent really find anything i liked yesterday ,but im sure i will soon,how was your day,did you get any lovely pressies ?

my meat going ok,found the sausages really dry,no different than the ones you buy in the supermarket really,i had the peppered staek the other night and that was nice and tonight for tea ive got the chinese style pork ones,hope they nice.kinda afraid to use the meat as it was so bloody expensive :eek:

What happened to the KFC yesterday? Loving the fact PH are doing free salad woohoo :) x

everyone wanted pizza hut,it was ok actually ate far to much,they do kids eat free too,my daughter had chicken gourgons with wedges ,salad from the salad bar ,which was free and an icecream for a pound,she really tucked in bless her,it was her 1st time shopping with us girls,it was me ,erin,2 sisters and me mam,it was a fab day.erin was as good as gold yesterday she walked miles too bless her..

back on plan today though,want to stay on plan till we go on hols,mind you,dont know if wel be going now as butlins has had a outbreak of that virus,not good at all,i phoned them this morning and they said it was all clear but its still worrying as the place is 5 hours drive for us and i dont want anyone catching it and weve been looking foward to it for so long,what do you do:mad:

Back