Gonnabesmall is gonnabesmaller x ;o)

Ha we always do pizza on a friday too. I always make my instant mash one - huge and fills the whole baking tray and yes I do eat the lot!! Greedy pig I am. Yes Friday - pizza and film and the kids get sweets. xx

wednesday - ee

omg what a busy day,spent half the morning looking for the bloody car insurance so i missed breakfast alltogether,missed dinner cos i was ringing around my insurance company,running round with the kids god i havnt stopped but havent acheived anything...bloody hell...all ive eaten today is a bloody banana...not goodorting out my tea,cupboars have nothing in cant have my b choice cos got nothing b choice in the house....aaarrrgghhh what am i gonna do?

breakfast - none

dinner - none

banana

tea - maggi sweet and sour chicken,with stirfry veg and egg noodles

hea x 1 = 250ml semi skimmed milk
heb x 1 = 6x ryvita crispbread

syns = 3 for maggi sauce? lattee 3,scrape of flora el 2,ww crisps 3.5

total syns = 11.5

Last edited:
yey,i found some crackerbread in my cupboard so had some of them,bit soggy but hey ho,then whipped to the shop and got some milk,they only had semi skimmed so had that warmed up,so sorted,really need to go shopping but dont get paid till next tues,my god thats forever away,kids are eating me out of house and home....feel like old mother hubbard.its worse in the hols cos my boys have there friends in and they give them like a bag of crisps or biscuits...gah hard enough feeding 4 of them et alone half the street aswell.....is that bad?

yey,i found some crackerbread in my cupboard so had some of them,bit soggy but hey ho,then whipped to the shop and got some milk,they only had semi skimmed so had that warmed up,so sorted,really need to go shopping but dont get paid till next tues,my god thats forever away,kids are eating me out of house and home....feel like old mother hubbard.its worse in the hols cos my boys have there friends in and they give them like a bag of crisps or biscuits...gah hard enough feeding 4 of them et alone half the street aswell.....is that bad?

You're a very generous lady! Can't imagine you turning them away hun :)

Or ... you could always give them something they don't like ... dark chocolate? Celery sticks? Cup of water?!! Mind you, some kids will eat anything!

gonnabesmall said:
they do round here,must be the country air lol..feel mean if i say no,the buggurs wait till i go out the room then raid me cupboards anyway.....this week i counted 12 kids in my front room......HELP ME

Omg seriously!!!!! Chase them out the door with a broom! Seriously tho that would be expensive foodwise, no wonder ur running low! Boot oh up bum for throwing out ur bread, that's just not on :) x

ol,think it was a total accident ,twas half a bloody loaf too.never mind,soggy crackerbreads for me then x

thurs ee

breakfast - pineapple,pommegranete seeds,melon and mango

dinner - egg and bacon pie with half a tin of tomatoes

tea - shepards pie but instead of doing the mash on top im gonna do roast potatos on the side and just have the shepard ,lol,with brocoli and carrots

heax1=42 g hf cheese
hebx1= 6 ryvita crackerbreads

syns = curly wurly 6,turkish delight hot choc 2

total syns =8

Last edited:
they do round here,must be the country air lol..feel mean if i say no,the buggurs wait till i go out the room then raid me cupboards anyway.....this week i counted 12 kids in my front room......HELP ME

OMG TWELVE KIDS?!!! Blimey it's giving me the eebyjeebies just thinking about the mess and the noise levels lol!!!!X:family2:

Oh well, at least your kids are popular which is a good thing and they must see your house as a warm and welcoming one which is important in life! XxX

Back