Gonnabesmall is gonnabesmaller x ;o)

Good grief!!! Tell them to bring their own lunches and they can have a picnic. Or give them jam butties using cheapest value jam and cheapest bread. that is way over the boundaries of generosity. Send your kids to their houses for the day. One house per day- that's 8 days worth!!!

hey,thats good thinking hun.prob is my eldest says im going out to call for my mate then the beggar brings about 6 of them back home.at least i know there safe when they home eh. i hate shouting at other peoples children,dont want them to think im horrible.when i was growing up my mum was so strict and i was never allowed friends in the house.... i can see why now,lol

friday....thank god....ee

breakfast - 2x weetabix with milk.bow of fruit

dinner - pasta n sauce with beetroot,tomatos,cucumber ( weird i know but supplies are running low ) asda good for you pasta carbonara.ww yogurt

tea - chicken curry and rice

heax1=250ml semi skimmed mik
hebx1=2 x choc weetabix

syns = 2 for weetabix,carbonara 1.5

Last edited:
Not too bad. Everything is fine as long as we don't speak to each other!!!!!! He is working a lot today and wont be home till mid evening so going to take kids to library then look round shops. I want to try and find some chipotle paste for one of Erm's recipes. Have a fun day with your friend. x

gonnabesmall said:
well forget me diary today its been a downwards spiral,ive eaten whey too much bad stuff.....hey maybe i have another huge loss next week ,lol.......well i didnt have my kebab.........i had a full bown indian takeaway instead lovely...........this is a mega flexi syn day mwah ha ha

Back on it tomorrow missy! X

Back