Gonnabesmall is gonnabesmaller x ;o)

yeah,i do feel outnumbered lol,its so sweet though when me and my babies get into the lift all old people smile and say lovely things,makes me feel proud...tis hard work though.....my 3rd today was carrying around a empty sweet jar...lordy knows why...but anyway we were going into shops and all the alarms were going off like when the shop people forget to de tag your shopping,my dear darling son only picked up one of these bloody tags from somewhere
and had it in his sweet jar,little bugger....i felt so stoopid,the woman in t k maxx came running over to me ,i just walked into the shop...next time think il go shopping on me own,lol x

tuesday - green

breakfast - 2 slices nimble

dinner - melon

was really naughty and ate 1/4 of my daughters cocktail pasty.....naughty,naughty me :(

tea - batchelors pastan sauce cheese and brocolli with leeks and bacon also and cheese melted on top

heax1=28g cheese
heax2=28g cheese
hebx1=2 slices nimble
hebx2=bacon

syns = pasty?????? scrape of flora el 1

oh god ballsed it up again this week...feel a gain coming on,tut tut

tuesday - green

breakfast - 2 slices nimble

dinner - melon

was really naughty and ate 1/4 of my daughters cocktail pasty.....naughty,naughty me :(

tea - batchelors pastan sauce cheese and brocolli with leeks and bacon also and cheese melted on top

heax1=28g cheese
heax2=28g cheese
hebx1=2 slices nimble
hebx2=bacon

syns = pasty?????? scrape of flora el 1

oh god ballsed it up again this week...feel a gain coming on,tut tut

Hey hun, in what way have you ballsed it up? One pasty isn't going to break the syns bank for the entire week if you've been on plan the rest of the time and have had enough syns spare! Hope your tummy is feeling better! I hear that pasty therapy is the way forward lol!!XXX:D

gonnabesmall said:
yeah,i do feel outnumbered lol,its so sweet though when me and my babies get into the lift all old people smile and say lovely things,makes me feel proud...tis hard work though.....my 3rd today was carrying around a empty sweet jar...lordy knows why...but anyway we were going into shops and all the alarms were going off like when the shop people forget to de tag your shopping,my dear darling son only picked up one of these bloody tags from somewhere
and had it in his sweet jar,little bugger....i felt so stoopid,the woman in t k maxx came running over to me ,i just walked into the shop...next time think il go shopping on me own,lol x

Lol that's funny bless him! Bet u were mortified! I remember a shop left tags on my friends clothes and the security guard stopped & searched her on way out, she was so embarrassed and angry & complained so loudly the manager gave her £100 of vouchers as an apology. Bloody hell the alarms can ring all bloody day if I thought I'd get that :) :) x

wednesday - ee/green see how it goes

breakfast - cherries,strawberries,raspberries...2 sices toast

dinner - brocolli and blue cheese soup

tea - bns risitto

well turned out to be a green day

heax1=28g cheese
heax2=28g cheese
hebx1=2 slices nimble
hebx2=

oh god,just realised ive had cheese for dinner,but ony had a bowlfull so gonna syn it at 3 for lc deli,this week aint good at all.
wondering if i dont have 2nd heb if that will help

syns - scrape of fora e 1 2 x laughing cow dely 3
total syns = 4

Last edited:
thursday = ee

breakfast - nice quiet 1 this morning,lol .bacon and mushroom sarnie splash of tomato sauce,bowl of cherries,strawberries,raspberries,topped with ww yogurt

dinner - egg fried rice,with ham mushrooms,red onion,peppers

tea - chicken in a mushroom garlic sauce,roast potatos,and veg

heax1=71g philly extra ight
hebx1=2 slices nimble

syns = sauce 1

Last edited:
Back