Gonnabesmall is gonnabesmaller x ;o)

funny when i put my glasses on cos i can feel them againt the glass,lol,
He-he, know the feeling. I have naturally long eyelashes and IF I wear mascara (once in a blue moon as I'm allergic to it) I get exactly the same! :D

saturday - ee

breakfast - 2 x ww thick sliced,banana

dinner - bns risitto,love it

tea - going to harvester,not been b4 but will make good choices,eaten way to much rubbish this week.

were off to see lee evans at plymouth,cant wait ,hes so funny.me and my 2 sisters so should be a brill evening x

heax1=
hebx1=2 slices ww thick cut

gonnabesmall said:
saturday - ee

breakfast - 2 x ww thick sliced,banana

dinner - bns risitto,love it

tea - going to harvester,not been b4 but will make good choices,eaten way to much rubbish this week.

were off to see lee evans at plymouth,cant wait ,hes so funny.me and my 2 sisters so should be a brill evening x

heax1=
hebx1=2 slices ww thick cut

Oh brill! We're seeing him in Oct, let me know what he's like! X

thanks hazel,i thought i looked ok till i saw this pic,lol,he was amazing,such a lovely bloke.we qued up at the back of the theatre cos people were saying he likes to meet his fans,oh hes so cute....so friendly..kieragh you should try ,maybe hel go to the back of where your seeing him too x.

im out again saturady,were off to see alan car,busy gal i am ,lol

monday - ee

breakfast - mushroom and cheese omelette

dinner - bns and sweet potato soup

tea - pork stir fry with noodles

heax1=42g cheese
hebx1=4 x dark rye ryvitas

syns = tis my sons 5th birthday today so might have a teeny piece of cake :p,had a small slice of choc cake and i did eat one of my lemon buns i made today,but wil pull back on syns this week,must admit im bloody starving so im going to bed so i wont be tempted by my cakes,ive resisted so far,wel since 5 o clock.....see i can do it x

Last edited:
tuesday = ee

breakfast - THIS is really bad,i took out joes burgers last night for my dinner today,but then forgot and made my flan,so had a double burger for breakfast,very nice but :)

dinner - quiche,bacon,tom mushrooms red onion,cheese,and beans

tea - cottage pie with loads of ss,and runner beans,carrots and cauliflower

heax1=42g cheese
hebx1=wholemail bread roll

podded peas then munched away through some kiwis

syns= curly wury,6

Last edited:
Back