Gonnabesmall is gonnabesmaller x ;o)

gonnabesmall said:
went into town today looking for an outfit for my sisters birthday,picked up a m/l tried it on and it was huge,had to buy a small,how proud did i feel,me in a little black dress ;) .

my sis is 30 soon so shes arranged a chinese meal at a resturant and a load of us going clubbing after,so syns will be out the window sat eve,but im really looking foward to a knees up,although not to much in me little dress eh........

Oh that is brilliant!!!!! Well done Leanne & ul look well sexy woohoo :) x

thank you kieragh,came home and tried it on yesterday to see what shoes would go best and the bloody dress is see through ,gah,you could prob see what i had for breakfast lol,,,,,,change of plan now,might go exchange it for some shoes lol

wednesday - ee

breakfast - strawberries and pineapple

dinner -

tea - bacon,joes grills,tinned tomatos,beans,mushrooms,2 x toast,scrambled egg

heax1=
hebx1=2 x ww thick sliced

syns =

nah,change of plan now,tis gonna be jeans and a boob tube,prob is i dont know if to go 4 cream boob tube and indigo skinny jeans with cream heels or black boob tube with black skinny jeans and the most amazing shoes i just bought ,oh decisions decisions........wish it was next week we were going out,ive booked to have atattoo next thurs on my back,i could of shown it off,its somthing ive always wanted done but always been to scared too, oh er

my mum thinks im having a mid life crisis,lol

gonnabesmall said:
awww my wee buddy,we posted at same time lol.what a lovely dream,bet our kids would get on really well,
will deffo post pic of me tatt,**** scared but ive wanted one done for years and years now.tis booked in now with my friend so cant let her down,got to get it out my system,lol....have you got any kieragh?

Nooooooooo, far too scared! Our kids would get on like a house on fire :)

Can't wait to see your pics..! X

gonnabesmall said:
just bear with me lol,do you pics of me being **** scared b4 i go in or beaming when i come out hahahahaha

had my nose pierced 2 weeks ago and ahem another body part,sweem to be ticking off my lifes todo list at last,must be my new found confidence,i think ,go me

Wow!!!!!!!! Seriously tho that's amazing & ur just bloody right to do it if u wanna x

Back