Gonnabesmall is gonnabesmaller x ;o)

His you just catching up. Wow a size small!!!! Brilliant. Even better is a boob tube! I dong think I will ever ever ever wear one if those things. My boobs have always been big. I got my nose pierced when I was 16 but it has long since healed up. All sounds well Hun. Things have turned a corner for me and hubby too. Xxxx

kirstysbirthday006.jpg

me last night in party mode for me little sisters birthday......

well had one or two stares :) felt really good AND managed to walk around all night in me heels,a little tipsy too,lol,suffering today mind,i dont expect much of a loss this week girls,today has been a picky day .....tomorrow i will resume and get back on.was gonna do it today but been the food monster today,i bet i gonna have a massive gain....boo hoo,one night out and a picky day will take bloody weeks to put right :(

gonnabesmall said:
well had one or two stares :) felt really good AND managed to walk around all night in me heels,a little tipsy too,lol,suffering today mind,i dont expect much of a loss this week girls,today has been a picky day .....tomorrow i will resume and get back on.was gonna do it today but been the food monster today,i bet i gonna have a massive gain....boo hoo,one night out and a picky day will take bloody weeks to put right :(

I hear ya. I've had a terrible 2 days.

gonnabesmall said:

Hey sweetiepie, hope you're well! Sounds like you enjoyed your night on the tiles and felt good about yourself! And some twit-twoos too! You go girl!! U know that a wobbly couple of days doesn't have to spoil your whole week! You can sooo pull it back and certainly doesn't mean a gain!! XxxxxxX

1/2 of for me this week,now 11st 4.4lb.not bad

saturday - - GREEN

breakfast - 2 x plums

dinner - ham and leek pasta 2 x plums banana

2 ww bread with cheese

tea - leek and potato soup and 4 x ryvitas

heax1=71g primula light
heax2=
hebx1=2 ww bread
hebx2=4xryvitas

syns=hot choc coconut 2? curly wurly 6
total syns = 8