Gonnabesmall is gonnabesmaller x ;o)

monday - ee

breakfast - bacon,tomatoes,fried bread(sprayed with frylight both sides and popped in toaster)

dinner - yesterday vegtable soup,some chicken,apple

tea - aldis lightly dusted cod,chips,mushy peas and made bns curry sauce

heax1=
hebx1= 2 slices wm bread

syns = 3.5 for fish,pack ww cookies 4

total syns = 7.5

Last edited:
aww sweet youl be fine,did you enjoy your meal? although i know how you feel,when i was at the weding last week i felt guilty as hell,eating normal food,then of course the buffett in the evening,its hard isint it.

but however,ive just weighed and ive lost 4.5lb.wow. this taking me to the lowest weight yet of 11st 1lb,cant beleive it.hopefully il lose that 1lb,(is it a 1lb b4 i drop into the 10s or 2lb?)then il be happy,the 10s have been an eternity coming,12 months or more,but im finally very nearly there.prob is i usually do this and somthing always beggars it up.ie,this week other half is home from work with the kids on half term too.....perhaps il hide all week,i want this sooooooo much

wish me luck girlies..

thank you my darlin,how did you get on? loving the sexy new pic :)

how good am i listening to evenessance and on the running machine,i gonna work my ass off this week,im gonna see that 10 if it kills me.

off for another piercing in me belly next week and a new tattoo,wondering if i should have stars,similar to what i just had done or go for hearts,gonna have it on my right side,cant wait..all syked up.BRING IT ON

Back