Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

Well done on keeping the 'binge monkey' under control Hann! It really is difficult on UD's to get the balance right, between eating enough so you don't lower your metabolism and not going mad. I try to treat myself and not go mad, but sometimes when I think I'm being good I do a calorie check and realise that without even trying I am totting up a humungous amount of cals...but the one good thing is i also seem to be able to knuckle down straight after to a really good DD, which never happened on just calorie counting..the mad eating would go on for days. So just for this fact alone, this life style is a winner for me!

I must be giving off some female hormone off because I've had nothing but men flirting with me lately, it's actually getting to be an inconvenience!!!

Someone from college has just asked me (hypothetically of course lol) if I would have fooled around with him. A guy I've been friends with online wants to hook up with me, and he's got a crazy crazy paranoid girlfriend who he won't dump cause she'll kill herself (yeah I came down on the last shower!!!) and I've been in contact with a v v lush friend of mine... Wooo xD

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Woo...what a problem to have! Lol!

Not a problem I've ever had to solve :)

hannata said:
My bladder feels very bloated lately, like I need to pee, but I don't feel full. I've been waking up to pee a lot but not much is going. Weird...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh how annoying I hate that :( sometimes I get it as a symptom of chronic illness but also sometimes when I'm constipated it pushes on my bladder :S could it be that?

hannata said:
I must be giving off some female hormone off because I've had nothing but men flirting with me lately, it's actually getting to be an inconvenience!!!

Someone from college has just asked me (hypothetically of course lol) if I would have fooled around with him. A guy I've been friends with online wants to hook up with me, and he's got a crazy crazy paranoid girlfriend who he won't dump cause she'll kill herself (yeah I came down on the last shower!!!) and I've been in contact with a v v lush friend of mine... Wooo xD

Lmao how inconvenient ;)
Go Han!!!

Hubba hubba han beating them off with a stick!! Sounds wise staying clear if they're not good for you.

there's a nsv of having raised self esteem and acting in your own interest :)

Han's milkshake brings all the boys to the yard!!! *shaky bum dance*

DustQueen said:
Oh how annoying I hate that :( sometimes I get it as a symptom of chronic illness but also sometimes when I'm constipated it pushes on my bladder :S could it be that?

I'm thinking that could be it, my bowels have been acting funny lately. I think it's cause I wasn't eating as much as I normally do and what it is getting isn't going through as quick. I do tend to have bowel problems a lot more when I eat less quantities of food. Xx

hannata said:
I'm thinking that could be it, my bowels have been acting funny lately. I think it's cause I wasn't eating as much as I normally do and what it is getting isn't going through as quick. I do tend to have bowel problems a lot more when I eat less quantities of food. Xx

Yeah me too my loo trips have been very frequent recently :( expect that will be contributing then, pico pearls are very good at getting things moving gently

Lou_G said:
Hubba hubba han beating them off with a stick!! Sounds wise staying clear if they're not good for you.

there's a nsv of having raised self esteem and acting in your own interest :)

Han's milkshake brings all the boys to the yard!!! *shaky bum dance*

Shake it shake it shake it like a polaroid picture!!!!

One is a self admitted chubby chaser, who spent two years in college fancying me and didn't say anything....! I'm a bit dense when it comes to stuff like that so guys pretty much have to say "I want to **** you" before I get the hint lol. I dunno there's something that I just don't like about being chubby chased... It's like they like you purely for being fat, not for you being awesome. Then when I do lose the weight would a relationship like that work? I don't wanna be with a feeder who will try and undo my good work.

The other guy is so complicated, it's like a bloody eastenders story line. His gf is basically suicidal and he can't break it off with her (so he says anyway) and the girlfriends father is a shotgun wielding maniac (again only his side of the story) and he's in a loveless relationship, she constantly checks his phone, he wants to leave her but he won't. He said he has no feelings for any human being on earth but also says "I do feel so little, but I know if I was capable I would not complain if it was someone like you. But don't expect it and don't push for it. I'm just broken" one could think ok maybe it is true but like **** I'm getting involved, or he's all just making it up cause he wants his end away...... Urttttgghhh I hate complicated things....

Would just like to meet a guy that's cute, funny, and likes me as a woman and a person... And without any of the eastenders bullcrap... Is it so hard?

hannata said:
Shake it shake it shake it like a polaroid picture!!!!

One is a self admitted chubby chaser, who spent two years in college fancying me and didn't say anything....! I'm a bit dense when it comes to stuff like that so guys pretty much have to say "I want to **** you" before I get the hint lol. I dunno there's something that I just don't like about being chubby chased... It's like they like you purely for being fat, not for you being awesome. Then when I do lose the weight would a relationship like that work? I don't wanna be with a feeder who will try and undo my good work.

The other guy is so complicated, it's like a bloody eastenders story line. His gf is basically suicidal and he can't break it off with her (so he says anyway) and the girlfriends father is a shotgun wielding maniac (again only his side of the story) and he's in a loveless relationship, she constantly checks his phone, he wants to leave her but he won't. He said he has no feelings for any human being on earth but also says "I do feel so little, but I know if I was capable I would not complain if it was someone like you. But don't expect it and don't push for it. I'm just broken" one could think ok maybe it is true but like **** I'm getting involved, or he's all just making it up cause he wants his end away...... Urttttgghhh I hate complicated things....

Would just like to meet a guy that's cute, funny, and likes me as a woman and a person... And without any of the eastenders bullcrap... Is it so hard?

It is hard hunny but at the end of the day either a guy's single or he's not, whatever his excuse is! And believe me I've heard a few :)
And what if it was true? Is he going to stay with her for the rest of his life because he's scared of the consequences *shakes head* sounds like he wants his cake and eat it too
Btw is it just me or is that the most stupid saying ever?!?!!!
Have your cake and eat it too!! Well what the **** else are you going to do with ****ing cake!!! Argh

hannata said:
Oh yeah my dad said if I lose anymore I'll fade away... Lol pops you need your glasses checked pet....

I've got a good 5 stone to go!

Lol bless that sounds like a dad compliment to me :)

That's all sounding a bit confusing and complicated...certainly out there with the reasons I've heard, and I've heard some corkers in my time (don't ask...best not too!!). Trust me though Han, there's someone out there for you who will love you the way you deserve. You're a great and fantastic woman, and I'm certain there's a very special and lucky person out there for you. :)

But yes, how are things going today Han? Still stitching? :) xx

bolero982 said:
That's all sounding a bit confusing and complicated...certainly out there with the reasons I've heard, and I've heard some corkers in my time (don't ask...best not too!!). Trust me though Han, there's someone out there for you who will love you the way you deserve. You're a great and fantastic woman, and I'm certain there's a very special and lucky person out there for you. :)

^^ here here what that man said!!

Back