How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

I love it too, it was only a tiny amount (say 2 new potatoes?) And i just happened to look in their bowl to try and see what needed using in the fridge. We have a tiny bit of roast pork, some new potatoes, mum's smokey ketchup, some falafel and hot smoked salmon.

Jambolya was gorgeous. I'd make it again. Nate ate it all apart from the prawn I gave him. He even taste tested some from the pan as I was cooking (i blew it cool first). I kinda modified two recipes, so I will have to write it down, but everyone loved it. Syn free too :) so I'm at 56.5 for the week, leaving 13.5 and I have a yummy peanut butter kit kat at 13 syns in the kitchen. Woop. No snacking today either, and plenty of running round and playing. :) I'm sure I should act my age but it is more fun to ride the giant caterpillar, play on the scooters and go on the slide. We got a lift down to toddler's, and mum appeared at the park offering us a lift home, which was nice. Nate yelled nana and ran to the gate, started to run through it as a child minder stopped him (we know her from toddler's) until mum said it was ok, he was coming to her, and he leapt at mum. So cute. Then he saw my dad and ran/minced to him. Then on the way to the car he got to watch the herd of cows cross the road. It was just so sweet how excited he was to see his nana at the park. I should say the park opens on to a field, he wasn't running around next to a road. Grandad carried him out of the field and to the car, despite his fully functioning legs. Haha.

So excited to take Nate up to yorkshire and for my Grandad to see him again. He might even run round his garden being a bee.

Going to iron some dresses and my yellow jacket to see what to wear tomorrow post WI. Supposed to be 16' Yum. Unfortunately we were all giggling at self tan mishaps at toddlers and I showed my own. It is agreed that my self tanned feet look amazing though

What a lovely day! Nate is adorable. I hope it is 16 tomorrow but we shall see.

Self tan can go sooo wrong especially when people put it on their faces! I used to put it in my feet too, feet somehow look better bronzed.

I'm practicing on my legs at the moment as they are still covered up. I do not dare to do my face at all!!!

Jambolya is lovely. And one pot. Rice, chicken, smoked gammon, prawns, veg, 1tbsp mixed herbs, 1 tbsp paprika, 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper, and stock is what I put in mine. It is supposed to be a southern dish (america) but a one pot rice dish. Surprised at how tasty it was.

Damn forgot to pre weigh in sneak peak. Can I be bothered to go upstairs?

God you hardly eat compared to me this is my diary
B kellogs squares (HEB), berries & activia yogurt
S egg & babybell
L ham, chicken & bacon salad with fat free vinaigrette
S egg & yogurt& tangerine
D chicken, salad
Berries and mullerlight x 2

some days I eat more than others. As I've lost 5 and a half stone I need less food now. I used to eat lots lots more. I was also out/busy today. Nate work up early from his nap, so I didn't get everything done during his nap, then we were out at toddlers, then the park, then I was back home cooking dinner. Then it is eat, bath Nate and get him ready for bed, playing some games, then book, milk, cuddles, into bed, ironing for an hour then I sat down, had a chewy delight bar for a heb and that kitkat and I didn't fancy moving again before bed!

I do have some bad news for you but a kelloggs squares isn't a HEB. It has too many calories/sugar and too low a fibre content. you can use the kelloggs special K chewy delight 1 as a heb, 1 weetabix oaty bar as a HEB, 1 alpen bar or 2 alpen light bars as HEBs, there are a few others too.

Thanks Texty love. Hoping our scales are just being random. Could be starting fluid week as my egg popped last monday so I should be on next monday. I want 3lbs off for this week and next and I will not be impressed by a gain. BUT I have achieved a lot so I won't let it get to me. aiming for 6lb loss this month again, and I have 5 WIs so I have some leeway. If I his my month's target I will have my 6 stone shiny.

Aww thanks guys. Another 1.5lbs off this week :) just need 1.5 next week to hit the 1 stone in 10 weeks challenge! 2 or 3 new starters joined during the challenge, one needs 3lbs, one needs half a lb, I think another one has hit it or is close to hitting it. Won the raffle again this week. It was mum's ticket but she left it with me.

Hope you all have had a nice day. :)

well done fran, thats great. so close that one stone challenge as well xx

Thanks ladies. Yep, a good roll this time. The smaller plates and playing on the slide are working!

My c saw me in the loo having just gotten changed and she was going on about my waist being tiny :D it isn't, but yay. Mum was there and started boasting about me having a proper hourglass figure and telling her my stats! Lol. So pleased the weight is plodding off nicely again. The weighing lady comes up to me and tells me i don't look fat anymore. Lol. And that I look like I am just there to tone up! I think it is just my group saw me at my biggest and unconsciously always relate back to that size, rather than if I was a new member and saw me at the size I am. It is a little funny/embarrassing when they tell new members, or friends or family, whether in or out of group, how much weight I've lost. It is sweet because I know they're proud of me, but it is embarrassing too, as I can see the shock on the other person's face, and then see them trying to picture me 5+ stone heavier. I do love my group though. I saw one member outside Tesco, one walking down the sea front, and another sat on the sea front with a latte, a massive cheese and ham white bread baggette, and crisps. Obviously we had to go over for a tease. She needs 3lbs next week to be in the 1 stone prize draw, so I told her to have it again tomorrow. She's a really nice lady too.

Turns out mum's friend is annoyed I got one of the new houses (i'm pretty much the only one who met all the criteria) and I keep losing weight (she is at Target so this is beyond me) and that Nate is perfect (her really is not!) Oh, and she takes issue with my buying clothes, especially from the charity shop. Ridiculous. Mum told her what I just said, and pointed out that I don't drink, smoke, do drugs or really go out, so if I want to buy a dress from a charity shop I can, and it is no one else's business. She then took offence that mum shops in charity shops too, and says she can afford not to. This woman is not as stupid as she sounds. she had the intelligence to not say all this in front of me!

Charity shop finds this week were: a fabric wall handing, that is felted and sewn and all sorts for nate's room. He adores it! Keeps hugging it saying "aminals"... It has lamas on it. I got a new embroidery hoop, and the sweetest pressed flower in a wee frame. The hoop and the framed flower were £1 each, and nate's wall hanging was £4.50 :)

So 4.5lbs left to lose this month. I need 1.5 next week! Go go away lbs!

B: banana, satsuma, activia yogurt 0%
L: hot smoked salmon salad - salmon, new potatoes, green beans, red onion, mixed salad leaves, tomato, fat free vinegarette. It was gorgeous. Yum Yum Yum.

We decided we fancied roast chicken for tonight instead of gammon

I had 3 babybel lights for my hea and I will probably grab a chewy bar for my heb, and peanut butter kit Kay for 13 syns tonight.

Group is challenged to drink 2L a day this week, which I do anyway. Woop.

Back