January 6th 2007, Newcastle upon Tyne!!

Oi - I am a sovvern softie so will deffo be wearing longjohns and an arctic-style sleeping bag. I would just cry with the cold if I didn't! lol

Jenny - I'm PMing you my mobile so we can keep in touch about what's happening on Saturday. We usually meet up about lunchtime and then people go off shopping or sleep or whatever til we do it all again in the evening - whooohooo!!

The key words for the VFBC are: chill-out and part-ay - so everyone does whatever floats their boat and meets up afterwards to go bonkers lol.

xxxxxxx

If she's wearing them she is so not meeting me and my sister in the foyer.....LMAO:eek: :D :D

Here ya cheeky mares:D :D .....i never mentioned a hat, but now that you've brought it up, wonder where I could get me hands on one, with PomPoms no less by Friday LMAO

trust me i'm no girlie girl, i'll be the one at the bar when you come to meet me in the foyer Ha Ha

Question...IS ANYBODY SOLE SOURCING ON THIS WEEKEND????

my yoyo'ing over Xmas is beginning to get to me, I know I'm not strong enough to SS by myself, so just wanta know if anybody is, then maybe we could SS together??

Cheers Caz

I am Caz.. s'not that difficult really.. honest...well.. ok.. mebbe it is..:rolleyes: :eek: but I'm doing it anyway.. lol :D

Jennie, you have amazing willpower - you're an inspiration!!

However, if i go i will be drinking - wine though not voddie - hope that's allowed ha!

Lol Karen... I just want this soooo bad!!:D

I'll be wearing me coat - too damn cold on CD not to! I know it'll be a pain but I need to be warm!!

Really looking forward to meeting you all (and seeing those I already have met too will be just the icing on the cake - umm, not that there will be any cake... nor, indeed... icing!) lol

However, if i go i will be drinking - wine though not voddie - hope that's allowed ha!

Well, despite it being a Vodka Frenzy Boot Camp, I guess drinking wine is OK too ;) Bring it on!!!

Hi gals, there seems to be quite a lot of this time - fantastic! Good news is that my pal who lives in Newcastle (the one I usually spend the sunday with whenever I've been up in the past) is hopefully coming out on Friday night. Her husband is off duty and on baby sitting duty instead - yey!

I arrive about 4.30pm so I'll phone/text when I get in and see where you are all up to!

Just wondering clothes wise what are people gonna be wearing? I was thinking just jeans and smart top for both nights - but may bring trousers and smart top for Saturday? Is it just a case of wear what we feel comfy in - or in my case at the moment wear what fits.....:eek:

Panicking now cos just checked the bank balance and I really, really shouldn't be coming - we are so, so skint....:( :( - but I am - think I'll have to be having a hip flask in my handbag....LOL;)

well I don't have any jeans that actually fit well enough to go out in soooo I'll be wearing a shortish black suede skirt, knee high boots and a black wrap over top with long sleeves to keep me warm. The skirt is one of the few things that fits and the top is a 16 but since its a wrapover one I can just tie it tighter.

Did you check out the Easyjet flight from Bristol? It's probably too expenisve this time of year.....:(

Hi honey

Yeah it's about 75 quid which is fine but by the time i drive there, check in, get luggage etc there won't be much in it... I'm used to driving long journeys but the only thing putting me off is that i'm back in work on the MOnday (my first day back)

But hey i soooooooo wanna meet you guys..... I prob will come!

Luv,

Karen, puuuuuurrrrr-l-e-a-s-e come! 6 hours, smix hours! It will be worth it! Can't wait to meet you, after all you were my inspiration to get onto udate! You will have an absolute ball, I promise (and it sounds like you need a little time away just now anyway).

Back