January 6th 2007, Newcastle upon Tyne!!

Oh No!!! its always packed in there though so no one will have noticed where it came from....unless they saw the drips from your bag. Dont like the stairs to the toilets in there when youre drunk though! nearly got pushed down them once ouch!

Hehe - I think I probably got away with it cos I was having fling with the DJ at the time (well - not at THAT precise moment, but you know what I mean).

It was a long time ago.............:eek:

And - cos I couldn't walk down the stairs, I had nipped into the disabled loo upstairs, causing one lovely young lady to hurl abuse at me.

I didn't respond - I couldn't speak at the time due to vodka-itis!

Ho hum! :p

Debbie...is Jem coming too?? Hope so

She better be! Barring emergencies, we'll both be there saturday afternoon......

anyone know what parking is like near the quayside.... i usually dump my car at Kingston park and metro it in...... not sure if I can leave it there overnight :confused:

Mich.. I have 2 bottles of red wine sitting in my kitchen.. if you fancy those I can bring em with me...:D also.. ladies.. as I am going to be sober, and driving.. I am already picking up Irene and Cat but have room in my car for another 2 if that is of help to anyone (but I do not know Newcastle at all!) I am happy to give lifts home when I call it a night too but (and I am no party pooper - as Mich will attest ;) ).. BUT.. not taking anyone who is likely to chuck up in my beloved motor! So.. the offer's there! lol My travelodge is in Washington.. so that will give those of you who know the area, an idea of which way I will be heading.. lol..

Mich.. I have 2 bottles of red wine sitting in my kitchen.. if you fancy those I can bring em with me...:D also.. ladies.. as I am going to be sober, and driving.. I am already picking up Irene and Cat but have room in my car for another 2 if that is of help to anyone (but I do not know Newcastle at all!) I am happy to give lifts home when I call it a night too but (and I am no party pooper - as Mich will attest ;) ).. BUT.. not taking anyone who is likely to chuck up in my beloved motor! So.. the offer's there! lol My travelodge is in Washington.. so that will give those of you who know the area, an idea of which way I will be heading.. lol..

Thank you for the offer of the red wine but it's not my drink.....thanks tho hun:) - tbh if I drank that and went in your car it would not be a pretty sight I can assure you.....and ladies Jennie is definately NOT a party pooper (check out the WeMitt Bham pics and thread.....;) ) but I do know she loves her car sooooooooooo much....LOL - and I have been in her car so I understand why....it is a very, very nice car:D

I won't be needing a lift, thank you very much cos I am staying at the Hilton Hotel, dont ya know......LOLOL;) :D :D
cos I am considerably posher than yow are....(ala Harry Enfield!!!!).....LMAO!!!!!!!

Just had a text from my sister she has had to go to casulalty - when we went out a couple of weeks ago she went over on her ankle and snapped the heel off her boot anyway said ankle has been hurting her and again on NYE she went over again so it's got worse - they say she has badly sprained it and has to put ice on it and rest......and that she may have sliced a bit of bone....:eek: I asked if she was still coming to the Toon - she says definately but will unfortunately have to wear flat shoes.....LOL:rolleyes: - I've promised to give her a piggy back if it all gets too much - FFS that'll be two of us in the tyne floundering like a pair of whales....OK me a whale her a seal.....LOL

Love

ok thanks Jennie. I'll have my kids anyway on the friday so will only be out on the saturday. I don't mind getting the bus there it's just wonderful that you could save me £20 to get home (and freezing in the taxi queue).

I'll pm you my mobile number too. Can drect you if nothing else lol

oh no mich I hope your sister is tall1 I'd be gutted if I had to wear flat shoes but I'm just little and would get lost amongst the crowds of people lol.

Seriously though, hope she's not in too much pain

oh no mich I hope your sister is tall1 I'd be gutted if I had to wear flat shoes but I'm just little and would get lost amongst the crowds of people lol.

Seriously though, hope she's not in too much pain

She's around 5'6" so no she won't disappear into the crowds!!! She's a tough bird and wouldn't let anything like this stop her from working, driving, going out and having a good time.......she's a really party queen .......being 9 years younger than me I did, of course, teach her all she knows......LOL:D

oops sorry Jennie, but 5'4 isnt too small, just stick your hands up and we'll find you. (I'll not be much bigger even with heels)

Excellent, I'm glad to find other whiskey/bourbon drinkers, if Jameson isn't available, JD is my second favourite drink in the world, followed by pints of cider....i'm a classy bird me LOL

I'm the other way round....pints of JD and a cider shot for good measure...lol

Who mentioned class...lol

Atta girl, Karen!!!!!!!!!

I think it'll be just the tonic (and vodka) you need!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now you're talking sense Isy!! You know I am a V& Red Bull gal, as you are:D

At the mo i'm a bleeding poorly girlie AGAIN!!!! These kids of mine keep giving me every bug going. Hope I'm going to be ok for the weekend.....seriously:(

At the mo i am all hot and bothered and sweaty and i haven't been doing anything pleasurable to get like that!!!!:eek: :D

Last edited:
Now you're talking sense Isy!! You know I am a V& Red Bull gal, as you are:D

At the mo i'm a bleeding poorly girlie AGAIN!!!! These kids of mine keep giving me every bug going. Hope I'm going to be ok for the weekend.....seriously:(

At the mo i am all hot and bothered and sweaty and i haven't been doing anything pleasurable to get like that!!!!:eek: :D

Awww Lacey - really hope you are better for the weekend - so looking forward to meeting you.....get yourself dosed up with mediciney things and anyway didnt ya know vodka and red bull has excellen medicianal remedies......;)

Fingers crossed hun......lots of love

Have a FAB time....

Hiya - just wanted to say.....

hope you all have a FAB time at the weekend....u lucky ducks !!!

will be thinking bout ya .... ENJOY ! :D :p

love

Debz
xxx

Back