Jellybean33's food diary - EE from home

:-( why couldn't I resist?!!! Especially as I'd already had a biscuit

Aah, I totally do this too! It's like once I get the taste for one, it's even harder to resist the next!

You've done really well with your losses - especially considering the less you need to lose, the slower it comes off. I can imagine being so close to target, you just want to get there! But I think it's best to keep at it, even if it feels slow.
Well done, food looks fab x

Thanks MB.. It just feels like its really slowed down! I guess I could do more exercise and cut syns down further, but I struggle to find time to exercise and I don't wanna reduce syns and feel miserable! I'll get there eventually! Xx

Just written down all my losses to date and updated my signature for those of you who can see it!

For anyone like me, who uses the app and doesn't see signatures, here's my record...

Week 1 -3lb
Week 2 STS
Week 3 -5lb
Week 4 -2lb
Week 5 STS
Week 6 -1lb
Week 7 -4lb
Week 8 +2lb
Week 9 -3lb
Week 10 STS

Start weight was 11st 9lb
Current weight 10st 7lb
Total loss 1st 2lb

Really want a loss this week... Don't feel like I've had a decent loss for a while (cos week 9 was just accounting for the fact I'd gained in week 8!).

I think I now have 9lb til target (9st 12lb), although my original target I'd set was 10st 5lb, which I'm not too far off!

You've done brilliantly. Only put on once in 10 weeks. Well done :)

Thanks Tracey! I have had quite a few sts weeks, but I guess slow and steady wins the race and all that! I keep thinking of things I wanna eat (if crispy creme doughnuts!!!) And thinking no I daren't til I reach target/I can't risk it this week in case I have another sts!!! Think its the sweet treats (cakes, larger amounts of chocolate than a freddi!) that I miss most...meal wise I'm well happy! Had the ultimate sw burger again tonight... What's not to be happy about!!!

WEEK 11 - TUESDAY

B - weight watchers yogurt (0.5 syns) with fruit and 12g special k granola (1.5 syns)

S - 3 x organic mini apple rice cakes (1 syn)

L - left over tomato and bacon pasta and a bit of kiwi and orange.

S - a banana and some cold chicken

D - sw burger (hex a and b), chips and peas

S - hot chocolate (2 syns) and a fudge bar (5.5 syns)

Syns- 10.5
Hex a =√
Hex b =√

Pics

Attachments

• 1427231901794.jpg
    1427231901794.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 1427231911570.jpg
    1427231911570.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 1427231919390.jpg
    1427231919390.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 42
First day back at work tomorrow after nearly a year of maternity leave ...Eeek, feel a bit nervous!!!!

Hope today goes well :)

Well, I loved work today! The kids were all pleased to see me and I was eased in nicely all morning, then had an afternoon teaching disco dancing!

WEEK 11- WEDNESDAY

B - Overnight oats using hex b, a danio passion fruit yogurt (1.5 syns) and raspberries

S - a banana

L - roasted vegetable cous cous and some cooked chicken

S - raw carrot sticks and an apple

D - have had a weight watchers ready meal in the freezer since before I started sw so figured as I was home alone (hubby flew to San Diego today with work and kids are with their grandparents) I should really use it up! But... It was tiny and cost me 6.5 syns!!!

Just had a cuppa and a strawberry shapers bar (4 syns) and having a nice dunk in the bath!

Syns = 10.5
Hex a = √ milk in teas and coffees
Hex b =√

Pics...

Attachments

• 1427316710882.jpg
    1427316710882.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 1427316721084.jpg
    1427316721084.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 39
  • 1427316732904.jpg
    1427316732904.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 42
-2lb whoop whoop!!!

I need (and deserved!) that! That brings me to 10 St 5lb, which was my initial target weight! I changed my target to 9st 12lb a while ago, so now have 1/2 a stone til target!!!! (Unless of course I lower it again!

Today is a good day! Xx

Awesome chick, as you say well deserved! Well done and glad you enjoyed your first day back at work :)

Hi and welcome mink! Glad you like my diary!

French toast is the same as eggy bread if that means anything to you? If not it is basically bread dipped in a beaten (don't need to beat for more than like 30 seconds) egg and fried in fry light. You can put sweetener in if you want and serve with fruit, or have it savoury with cheese and ham or tomatoes.

Haven't had it in a while actually!

Hi and welcome mink! Glad you like my diary!

French toast is the same as eggy bread if that means anything to you? If not it is basically bread dipped in a beaten (don't need to beat for more than like 30 seconds) egg and fried in fry light. You can put sweetener in if you want and serve with fruit, or have it savoury with cheese and ham or tomatoes.

Haven't had it in a while actually!

i will definitely be trying that! Thanks

WEEK 12 - THURSDAY

B - Chocolate porridge (hex a and b) and strawberries

S - carrot sticks

L - peppered beef salad and more strawberries

S - a pear and 2 x mini cheap choc eggs (say, 2 syns each)

D - beef stew with 1 slice wm bread (1/2 second hex b)

Alpen (2nd half hex b) and 15g popcorn (3 syns)

Syns = 7
Hex a = √
Hex b = √

Weigh in = -2lb, bringing me down to 10st5.0lb :) :) :)

Back