Lindsey is losing it! Weight, not marbles.........

Haha. You are funny. I make cauli cheese with hexa of primula light. Its gorgeous. I cant imagine parboiling ever again i love my actifry. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning have yourself a nice day mate. Lets do 100% today :) i can do it if you can. (No pressure) xxx

Monday 12th May

Evening diary. Have managed to be good (so far). I was hoping to make potato cakes for dinner with the accidental mash that I made yesterday. Don't know what I did wrong but they wouldn't hold together as cakes and turned out as a pan of pulp. I fried it to death and it turned out like bubble and squeak but really wanted neat little patties, nicely browned, maybe crisp on the outside. Any ideas what went wrong? I added an egg to bind it but the mixture was very wet.

anyhow, food today......

breakfast: branflakes, berries, skimmed milk

lunch: JP, salad, boiled egg, mayo (2 syns)

dinner: bubble and squeak, beans and 2 tesco healthy living sausages (1syn I think)

desert: banana, toffee Greek ML, half a flake crumbled over (4 syns)

snacks: Apple, banana

Im not sure either Lindsey i never mask my potato if im making potato cakes i usually grate a boiled potato but it mustnt be mush. Maybe it was just too soft.
You still saved the day by having bubble;)

Great day for you. Well done. Xxx

Morning. Hope you have a good day. X

Tuesday 13th May

Tuesday nearly over, almost at the half way stage for the week. Not much to report today, swimming for kids after school and now watching Harry potter on TV.

Breakfast: branflakes, berries, skimmed milk

lunch: vegetable lasagne with sweetcorn

dinner: JP with beans, cheese, and salad with mayo (1/2syn)

desert: banana, melted alpen light, toffee ML Greek yoghurt, crushed twirl (4.5syns)

snacks: banana, apple

Morning another good day planned? Arent we doing well 2 days at 100%! :)
Do you think we will manage a week?

Have a nice day. X

Wednesday 14th May

Nice weather today for a change. Got all my washing dry, now got to iron it all! Joy! Had a busy day today, got home from work, cooked dinner then had to go to a governor training session until 6pm. Then been helping with homework. Eldest son goes away with school on Monday until Friday. Will be lost without him and no doubt his brother will really miss him too.

breakfast: branflakes, berries, skimmed milk

lunch: JP, salad, mayo (2 syns)

dinner: chilli, rice (lean mince, carrot, peppers, celery, onion, tomatoes, kidney beans)

desert: banana, strawberry Greek ML, with a twirl crushed and sprinkled over (5 syns)

snacks: apple

Hiya Linds

No confession on your diary then? I dont blame you!! What are we like? We can start again tomorrow hopefully. x

Hi bubble, been busy searching clubcard website as I have £20 clubcard tokens that expire on 31st May. I was going to fess up, honest.

food today........

breakfast: branflakes berries, skimmed milk

lunch: vegetable goulash with new pots, broccoli and sweetcorn. Not quite as syn free as I thought! Upon questioning the cook at school, I was informed it has cream in it! Arghhhhh. It was nice though and will attempt to make a SW version of it at some point.

This is is where it goes wrong..........

was as starving and still out shopping with kids at 6.15. Bought a bag of "surprise" chocolates from poundland, when they opened them, kids didn't like the nutty/caramel ones so I ate them(hangs head in shame) I reckon at least 24 syns.

dinner: 2 tesco healthy living sausages, mash, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, fry lighted onions and gravy 3 syns) and a really small glass of wine, (4syns).

Weigh in tomorrow, will it be 11.3 or 11.4? Am pretty sure it won't be anything else!

Oh no - wi tomorrow? hopefully its not in the wrong direction, good luck mate. xxx

Back