Lindsey is losing it! Weight, not marbles.........

Let's just all fly off to a nice remote hot island and start a chub bears colony! Good food, good drink and good company. Sod the rest of the world!

Chub bears?!?! I have no idea what my iPad is implying but I meant chubby.

Perhaps it knows how lazy I can be in winter time in regards to bodily hair. We can be au naturale chub bears lol

OMG, dont do it, but I have just googled chub bears thinking there may well be a picture, but its a gay thing and pics are gross! Ive now got horrid images in my head!!!

What part of 'dont google' did you miss linds?
I like the hairy chubby people idea better. Which remite island we going to?
You nearly are as light as Becki pip!! :)
Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

What part of 'dont google' did you miss linds?
I like the hairy chubby people idea better. Which remite island we going to?
You nearly are as light as Becki pip!! :)
Mis read it ( I have had a bottle of wine!) didn't see any pics or anything, didn't click on any of the links. Reading them was enough!

How about going to Richard bransons island. At least then we would have lots of lovely food cooked by chefs for us.

A bit too much info but on the good side its probably all syns out again! Im going to bed after rocky road cheesecake (for 2 eaten by 1! Whoops) and a mint muller corner delight. :D
I want a bit of your 'i dont care'attitude.

How you doing Lindsey? X

Good evening. I had a great weekend. Obviously there was the wine on Friday night. There was also wine on Saturday night. Youngest son did really well in the swimming gala on Saturday night. He won his race and his team won their relay race. He got 2 medals and I was bursting with pride. Mark was racing neAr miton Keynes on Sunday, so went straight from the gala on Saturday night. My niece and her 2 kiddies were there and our friends and other members of my family turned up Sunday morning to watch. Was great to spend time with them all and the weather was great, and the racing good. Food wasn't so good on Sunday. Had a KFC at the services on the way home.

tonight I went out with my colleagues as our receptionist leaves on Friday and we went to a curry buffet with her. I had loads of food again. So all in all, not the best start to the week food wise, but otherwise great. My eldest has gone away with school for the week and the house feels so different without him. I know he will have the best time, but I miss him.

i hope that you are managing to follow plan more than me!

start again tomorrow!

Tuesday 20th May

just got home from work, so having a quick catch up. So far so good today, had my usual breakfast and lunch and planning a JP with salad for dinner later. I went shopping yesterday and have bought a butternut squash with the intention of making a vegatable goulash. I had it at work last week and it is was really nice so want to try to recreate it at home. Will let you know later in the week if it turns out okay or so an epic fail!

Weather is still nice here although starting to get a little overcast. Hoping to go to the cinema later with son to watch Godzilla. I love a disaster movie, so hope it is good. Hope you are all having a great day.

Back